Airline ticketing

Someone recently posted that after final payment is made, your flights should show up with an airline ticket number.  Final payment was made July 7 and still no ticket number.  Should I be concerned.  

• Like 1

No need for concern yet.  EZAir's policy is that they have 45 days prior to the date of the first flight to issue the tickets.  If no ticket number populates 45 days prior to the first flight date, you should call and have them ticket the air reservation.

• Like 2

Sign in to your personalizer.

Go to your booking.

Click on Flights (upper right hand corner)

Go to Manage flight / click on passenger

You should see this bar

eticket.thumb.png.b096c4257187f32fcf9fcd44ee47e2fc.png

Click View eTicket to open

@Knickearth, if you purchased Flexible and not Restrictrd EZAir fare, normally your Flight will be ticketed 45 days from the flight date or cruise date, whichever is Sooner, as some passengers may only book a return flight and for a long cruise, your ticketing date will be sooner than you expect if you were thinking it was going to be 45 days before your flight date.

9 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Sign in to your personalizer.

Go to your booking.

Click on Flights (upper right hand corner)

Go to Manage flight / click on passenger

You should see this bar

eticket.thumb.png.b096c4257187f32fcf9fcd44ee47e2fc.png

Click View eTicket to open

Ok, did it all.  But where your pic reads view eticket, mine reads cancel flights.  Right now I am not just 45 days away so I can wait.  It was just that someone previously wrote you should get your ticket number after final payment.  I also went onto airline itself and do have a reservation but no ticket number there either.

• Like 1

We were able to view our e ticket yesterday.  However, I tried to book seats with Princess online and it said seat selection not available so I went to Air Canada, retrieved our booking and it said we can’t select seats because of third party booking.  Could someone please tell me how to select seats in this case.  Thank you.

1 minute ago, Lady Arwen said:

We were able to view our e ticket yesterday.  However, I tried to book seats with Princess online and it said seat selection not available so I went to Air Canada, retrieved our booking and it said we can’t select seats because of third party booking.  Could someone please tell me how to select seats in this case.  Thank you.

Have You paid Final Payment, if not maybe that's the problem, or as AC said no Seat selection due to 3rd party booking. Try EZ Air ask if they can help. If not you might have to wait until check in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cruizingOmi said:

Have You paid Final Payment, if not maybe that's the problem, or as AC said no Seat selection due to 3rd party booking. Try EZ Air ask if they can help. If not you might have to wait until check in.

Final payment was in May and e ticket has been issued.  Our cruise is in 42 days.  Seat selection is the only problem.  I’ll call our CVP.

42 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Ours is with Delta but I called Delta and they helped me select our seats.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Ours is with Delta but I called Delta and they helped me select our seats.

Thanks, but Air Canada is weird.  They won’t let me do it because we booked with EZAir.  We always book directly with the airline but this time we had a ton of FCC to use up so our CVP suggested we add the flights with our booking.  Would you happen to have a direct phone number to EZAir?  Who do we call in case of a flight delay, cancellation or emergency while at the airport?  How do we get in touch with them while at sea regarding return flights?  Sorry, but I’m just confused with this.  Thank you so much.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Thanks, but Air Canada is weird.  They won’t let me do it because we booked with EZAir.  We always book directly with the airline but this time we had a ton of FCC to use up so our CVP suggested we add the flights with our booking.  Would you happen to have a direct phone number to EZAir?  Who do we call in case of a flight delay, cancellation or emergency while at the airport?  How do we get in touch with them while at sea regarding return flights?  Sorry, but I’m just confused with this.  Thank you so much.

1 (800) 545-0008
If outside U.S. - +1 (661) 284-441

1 minute ago, kb4683 said:

1 (800) 545-0008
If outside U.S. - +1 (661) 284-441

Thank you.  Should the second phone number have one more number after 441?  Phone numbers are 7 digits I believe,

I booked through EZ Air and my flights are on British Airways. I  can't select seats until check-in unless I  want to pay extra.  

1 minute ago, Roz said:

I booked through EZ Air and my flights are on British Airways. I  can't select seats until check-in unless I  want to pay extra.  

Yes, we’re willing to pay, but the problem is trying to access seat selection.  Air Canada is passing me back to Princess EZAir and EZAir is sending me to Air Canada!  

6 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Yes, we’re willing to pay, but the problem is trying to access seat selection.  Air Canada is passing me back to Princess EZAir and EZAir is sending me to Air Canada!  

This is weird for sure, and I'm sorry you're going through it. Several weeks back, a ticket number for our Air Canada flight back from Vancouver showed up, significantly before the 45 days out. I went to Air Canada's website and was able to choose a seat. I actually upgraded the seat, since it was peanuts more to do that if I was going to choose a seat at all. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

This is weird for sure, and I'm sorry you're going through it. Several weeks back, a ticket number for our Air Canada flight back from Vancouver showed up, significantly before the 45 days out. I went to Air Canada's website and was able to choose a seat. I actually upgraded the seat, since it was peanuts more to do that if I was going to choose a seat at all. 

Well, that’s interesting!  I also have our ticket numbers and Air Canada displayed our booking.  When I choose Seat Selection this is where it sends me back to EZAir.  I guess we’ll get it figured out.  So frustrating!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Knickearth said:

Ok, did it all.  But where your pic reads view eticket, mine reads cancel flights.  Right now I am not just 45 days away so I can wait.  It was just that someone previously wrote you should get your ticket number after final payment.  I also went onto airline itself and do have a reservation but no ticket number there either.

I got my eTicket number upon final payment (90 days) but my travel mate did not get it until 45 days out.  My itinerary was direct.  Travel mate had a connection.  Don’t know if that was the difference?  Travel mate’s departure time did change. 

You can always request an eTicket, but then your ticket becomes restricted.  Any changes YOU make, may incur a change fee.  My flight time was changed by the airlines, I was re-accommodated at their expense (which hysterically was initially to a higher fare).  A second call and the agent was able to put me on an earlier flight at less the cost.

2 hours ago, Knickearth said:

Just wondering, do you see the "Request Early Ticketing" option.  That is what I see and have seen in the past.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've always had this option prior to the actual ticketing having automatically taken place (i.e. 45 days prior to your flight).  Once I have selected the early ticketing option and have paid for the tickets, my ticket number has appeared on my travel summary as well as all of my Princess and airline website bookings.  Others may choose to wait until as late as possible to pay since they don't want to commit to the tickets and price before they have to (45 days), but I like to make sure everything is in place as far as the airlines are concerned.  I usually pay when I make final payment for the cruise.

image.png.14fcae7ed462d679c22e6a287aedb77f.png

1 hour ago, Lady Arwen said:

Thank you.  Should the second phone number have one more number after 441?  Phone numbers are 7 digits I believe,

Yes, sorry about that -- was trying to copy and paste from phone!  Here it is

+1 (661) 284-4410‬

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kb4683 said:

Yes, sorry about that -- was trying to copy and paste from phone!  Here it is

+1 (661) 284-4410‬

You’re the best!  Thanks so much..this is a big help.

We usually fly Air Canada through easy air.  Unless you are willing to pay for choosing your seats, you are going to have to wait for that 24 hour window before your flight to choose your seats. You have to log into the Air Canada website with your flight confirmation number to book seats.

When I read threads like this I am thankful that I do *not* book EZAir!  Yes, I may pay a bit more for flights but I get exactly what I want and don't have to jump through hoops with Delta.

• Like 3

Just now, Rick&Jeannie said:

When I read threads like this I am thankful that I do *not* book EZAir!  Yes, I may pay a bit more for flights but I get exactly what I want and don't have to jump through hoops with Delta.

Yes, first and last time for us.  This is usually so easy!