Aqua Guarantee —All Aqua and Cabins Above Sold Out

We are sailing on the Eclipse on 9/19and have an Aqua Guarantee. All Aqua cabins and above are sold out.  Wondering if others have been in this situation and what the result was.  Excited for the cruise and happy with any cabin Aqua and above.  

Nothing to worry about.  At some point cabin will be assigned.  Even if they are oversold they will reach out to people to get them to change to free up inventory they need.   Also they may be holding inventory back that you can't see.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

It likely means that the general category staterooms outside of those consigned for the GTY are sold out. It can also mean that those other than GTY that have been released into general inventory to date are sold out and others may be released for sale at a later date, as not all inventory is released at once. The inventory sold bay way of GTY will be assigned at some point.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2024 at 2:56 PM, charlielinda said:

We are sailing on the Eclipse on 9/19and have an Aqua Guarantee. All Aqua cabins and above are sold out.  Wondering if others have been in this situation and what the result was.  Excited for the cruise and happy with any cabin Aqua and above.  

Got to ask did you ever get your cabin assigned?  We are on the Summit same date & situation & no assignment yet!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, If only said:

Got to ask did you ever get your cabin assigned?  We are on the Summit same date & situation & no assignment yet!

Wow, this is cutting it close! I won’t be able to relax until I’ve heard that you’ve both been assigned AquaClass cabins! 

• Like 1

Crickets from Celebrity on our cabin.  I have decided not to worry and we will have a wonderful cabin.  If they ask us to postpone I am ready for that also.  We live in Virgina and will hop in the car and head north 😊

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Wow, this is cutting it close! I won’t be able to relax until I’ve heard that you’ve both been assigned AquaClass cabins! 

I called them & they said no worries, it will be assigned soon.  I would feel better if I had a cabin but this is a 15n cruise & they have a lot of money from me & I wasn’t about to pay another $2500. just to choose my cabin,

so here’s hoping I won’t travel across the country for nothing.

Edited by If only
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, If only said:

I called them & they said no worries, it will be assigned soon.  I would feel better if I had a cabin but this is a 15n cruise & they have a lot of money from me & I wasn’t about to pay another $2500. just to choose my cabin,

so here’s hoping I won’t travel across the country for nothing.

I do see one A1 for the Panama Canal cruise 😊 

We chose our cabin for this cruise but did a guarantee for the 6 day cruise to LA. Surprisingly we were upgraded but just got our cabin assigned 2 days ago.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, lovecruzin said:

I do see one A1 for the Panama Canal cruise 😊 

We chose our cabin for this cruise but did a guarantee for the 6 day cruise to LA. Surprisingly we were upgraded but just got our cabin assigned 2 days ago.

We have been in 1131 before & the only thing wrong with it is you could hear the movie above.  I would still take it.  Happy to hear you’ve been assigned your cabin for the cruise before.  Gives me hope. 

Edited by If only

Booked a guarantee on Edge Sept 20th.  Lots of cabins still available but haven’t been assigned one yet. Odd because in the past I’d been assigned one shortly after final payment date.  
oh well

• Like 1

17 hours ago, If only said:

We have been in 1131 before & the only thing wrong with it is you could hear the movie above.  I would still take it.  Happy to hear you’ve been assigned your cabin for the cruise before.  Gives me hope. 

We’re on deck 11 for the PC cruise, our favorite cabin is 1140 but sadly no aft were available when we booked. Luckily they don't play movies really late or early morning 😊 

• Like 1