Shareholder Benefit - Timing

Empehi

In the past whenever I submitted my shareholder information, I would be credited my shareholder OBC within a week.

It has been five weeks and no OBC.

Is Celebrity running this late in crediting OBC or is this the new normal?

e

Did you receive an email immediately after submitting your request to verify they received your request?  It's an automated basic "we have received........will be in touch........" etc., etc.  After I receive that, it no more than 2 or 3 days to get the OBC.  If you didn't get that verification, it's likely they never saw your request...time to resubmit!

• Like 1

I agree it is time to resubmit.  The morning after I had submitted the form, I received a confirmation that it had been received.  Two days later, another email was received saying the request was approved and the OBC was applied to my sailing.

The stock ticker is RCL but the company is RCG and covers RCL, Celebrity, and Silver Seas.  So yes as a RCL stockholder benefit applies to Celebrity sailings.  The shareholder benefits page on the investor relations website has all the details.

• Like 1

Double check that it's applied by going to the Cruise Planner.  Your total OBC from Celebrity (not TA) will be displayed on the top banner.

I got response for 4 sailings a week ago or so.  When I checked 2 sailings didn't have it applied so I replied to the confirmation emails for those 2 sailings and asked them to double check.  Next day it showed up