Booking a Future Cruise Onboard

LoveChops

Hello

Could someone please tell me what the current incentives are for booking a Future Cruise onboard? 

I am particularly interested in how much  deposit is required and how much OBC is being offered.

Thank you for your help.

Posted (edited)

The only benefits for booking on board are a reduced non-refundable deposit of $100 pp for a standard stateroom (suites for "Book Now" bookings is 10% of the cruise fare) and some amount of OBC that is scaled from $50 - $500 per stateroom based on the length of the cruise booked and stateroom / suite category selected.

The base fares are the same as whatever current promotion is in effect for the general booking public.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Thanks 1

And our experiences have been, book the first day and receive a bottle of wine for each cruise booked along with other gifts (some useful, others not so much) and being in a raffle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, doghog said:

And our experiences have been, book the first day and receive a bottle of wine for each cruise booked along with other gifts (some useful, others not so much) and being in a raffle. 

Nothing offered for a 1st day booking on our cruise last week.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Miaminice said:

image.thumb.png.b1ef0feed50b7593869f18e98948180e.png

That is different than the offer that was on the Edge last week. OBC's were as stated, but under the BOOK LATER option, we have 6 months to choose the next cruise in order to retain the OBC and one year before the deposit is lost.

Book Now Book Later Edge Aug 2024.jpg

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

That is different than the offer that was on the Edge last week. OBC's were as stated, but under the BOOK LATER option, we have 6 months to choose the next cruise in order to retain the OBC and one year before the deposit is lost.

Book Now Book Later Edge Aug 2024.jpg

That is consistent with the information on the Celebrity website which likely means it is the current information.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, jelayne said:

Nothing offered for a 1st day booking on our cruise last week.  

I'll wait and see when we board the Edge in September. Going to book a B2B cruise as soon as the FC office opens on embarkation day. 

Edited by doghog

14 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Just curious - where to and what ship this time?

The Edge.13 September. 7 Night Alaska Dawes Glacier cruise. Leaves from Seattle and returns to Vancouver. 

2 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Nice - enjoy!  But, sorry, I meant what are you planning as the B2B?

Oooops. 15 March and 21 March 2026. First leg Western Caribbean, second leg Southern Caribbean. RT from Fort Lauderdale on the Silhouette. We've got our 2025 cruises all booked. 

1 hour ago, doghog said:

Oooops. 15 March and 21 March 2026. First leg Western Caribbean, second leg Southern Caribbean. RT from Fort Lauderdale on the Silhouette. We've got our 2025 cruises all booked. 

Very nice.  Sounds like some great itineraries ahead!  As of now we only have two booked with others planned.  Nov. '24 8 night S. Car. on Reflection and Oct. 2025 14 night transatlantic back from Italy on RCI Odyssey after 10 nights in Italy that may also have a 7 night Greece, etc., on Princess on the front end to start it off.

We will catch up with you one day!  Enjoy your cruising.

Sorry all to hijack the thread!

• Like 1

I believe you can still book a Book Now (choose your sailing while onboard) with a refundable deposit.  I was able to do it on my July 8 Apex sailing.   Book Later terms are as stated above 1) non refundable deposit  2) Must choose ship/sail date within 6 months or no bonus OBC 3) expires in 12 months with loss of deposit.

OBC also varies by type of sailing.  We did an onboard booking and it looked like the OBC they gave us was less than publicized until I realized that repositioning/TA cruises had a lower amount of OBC.

The biggest thing for us is the significantly lower ($100pp) deposit.

• Thanks 1

This is the Future Cruise offer included in our Guest Ticket Booklet for our cruise in two-ish weeks...

According to this, we have six months again, as we had last year on our cruise.

The main change I see: the $100 deposit is now non-refundable. Otherwise, the OBC is the same.

Hope this helps,

cjr

FUTURE_CRUISE.pdf

• Thanks 1