Deployment Opening Schedule 2026-27

On 9/10/2024 at 6:13 PM, WNcruiser said:

I would love a Hawaii round trip from LA. Some of you may remember a few years back when Eclipse did it, the suites were literally sold out in less than two days. The entire sail eventually sold out so I know it would be popular. 

PVSA act....where do you go for a foreign port to adhere to that?   

31 minutes ago, island lady said:

That's nice!!  🙂   Cabo?   

Our 18 night round trip from San Diego on HAL this upcoming January stops in Ensenada. 

I thought PVSA only applied to starting in one US port and ending in another? 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

1 hour ago, mac_tlc said:

Our 18 night round trip from San Diego on HAL this upcoming January stops in Ensenada. 

mac_tlc

Closed loop is fine...as long as the ship ports at a foreign port at least once.   We were on WC first quarter, boarding in Miami and disembarking in LA.   We visited "quite a few" foreign ports along the way.  So apparently....we were fine doing one US port to another US port.  Go figure. 

IMHO....the PVSA from what...the 1800s?   Is a bit dated.  😉 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

mac_tlc

There are different rules for closed loop cruises which is any foreign port..Victoria satisfies this on the Seattle return Alaska cruises. It’s the one US port to a different US port that you need the Foreign Distant port.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

mac_tlc

No it has three sections, if you will

1. closed loop cruises — any foreign port will do

2 one US port to a different US port—this requires visiting a DISTANT foreign port as defined in the act, which, for all practical purposes means one of the ABC islands.  No place in Canada is defined as a DISTANT foreign port

3. Repositioning to and from Puerto Rico have a special set of regulations.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, island lady said:

Closed loop is fine...as long as the ship ports at a foreign port at least once.   We were on WC first quarter, boarding in Miami and disembarking in LA.   We visited "quite a few" foreign ports along the way.  So apparently....we were fine doing one US port to another US port.  Go figure. 

IMHO....the PVSA from what...the 1800s?   Is a bit dated.  😉 

As long as you stop at a distant foreign port. In the Caribbean they use Aruba as the distant port when they want to reposition from Florida to a port in the Northeast like NY or Boston.

On 9/5/2024 at 5:02 PM, Iamcruzin said:

Waiting to see 2026 Mediterranean itineraries. I already have something booked on Princess with the 3rd guest free and $99 refundable deposit so I'm not expecting that Celebrity will beat that. I hope I'm wrong.

Sneak peek of some Med cruises and the solar eclipse cruise

IMG_1753.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, island lady said:

I am not seeing this on the Celebrity website...where are you getting it from?  would love to do Apex to PC.  

It was on 

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Deployment/CEL_2026_27_New_Deployment-Preview-Flyer.pdf

I will say the Celebrity website doesn't have them available for booking but I did notice last night on a UK TA site that I was able to find Norwegian Fjords cruises for summer 2026 for Celebrity available as were some for British Isles. Looks like you have to call but seems some places have them listed or at least a hold of some sort

10 minutes ago, Lena11033 said:

It was on 

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Deployment/CEL_2026_27_New_Deployment-Preview-Flyer.pdf

I will say the Celebrity website doesn't have them available for booking but I did notice last night on a UK TA site that I was able to find Norwegian Fjords cruises for summer 2026 for Celebrity available as were some for British Isles. Looks like you have to call but seems some places have them listed or at least a hold of some sort

OK..that makes sense.  Thought I was missing something.  Just off WC Serenade, of which Next Cruise told me bookings available for 2026 west bound TA in Nov. or Dec. for both Celeb and RCI.  

Guess I will wait to book on board next month on our B2B into Nov. and if not...I will be back on board again in Dec. to try to book...and get the OBC.  Thanks!  🙂 

Edited by island lady