Thank You Everyone Here On CC

Hi everyone.  I am posting here now to tell everyone here Thank You for letting me be part of the CC community for all this time and thank you for putting up with my views and opinions over the years.  Unfortunately, as a result of my declining health since 2022 (including multiple open heart surgeries), and my wife's advancing Huntington's disease, we have been advised by our health care professionals that we can no longer cruise. 😞

I realize ny views have at tines, maybe even often, been contrary to those of many other members and have come across as abrupt, rude, or arrogant.  My sincere if I have been offputting to any of you.  I may drop in here from time-to-time going forward to see how folks are doing , but I'll be posting very little.  I hope you all continue to cruise, stay safe, and have wonderful cruise experiences every time you sail.  Thanks again, sail on!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Your posts have often made me chuckle, even though we do disagree, probably more often than we agree. But hey, that's ok! It's made for interesting reading. Wishing you all the best in this next era of your life's adventure!

• Like 2