Where Is Wainright ???

Last time I saw him was on Symphony, bartending at the Mast Bar...Did several trips and he was always there....They probably grabbed him for the new ship...Best of the best he is......If anybody sees him I would like to know the current ship he is on...TY 

1 hour ago, leaveitallbehind said:

I presume you are referring to one of the ship's bartenders. He also may be on vacation between contracts and not currently on any ship.

Yes correct..A family member was just on Symphony, and was told he went to another ship...Royal takes the cream of the crop crew members for their newer ships....Not every one, but often this is done...I was hoping that someone sailing Icon, or Wonder, might come across him...

I’ve never recalled a bartenders name from a cruise. Am I the only one? 

If there was a particularly helpful lounge concierge I might remember their name for a few months but that’s it. Maybe that makes me shallow lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Billy Baltic said:

If there was a particularly helpful lounge concierge I might remember their name for a few months but that’s it. Maybe that makes me shallow lol 

I can recall a few. 
Alan on Independence, Alton on Adventure and Deevesh on Radiance off the top of my head. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Billy Baltic said:

After a couple BTBS on the Symphony, we got a good report going with him.....Some people just stand out in a crowd, and he was one of them...I just happen to remember the names of people, whether it's the mailman, the butcher, or the best bartender on a ship..Status and standing in society, doesn't matter..Nice to me, I'm nice to you.....Maybe someone will come across him...Not many Wainwrights around....

On 9/14/2024 at 3:01 PM, Hawkstar33 said:

Yes correct..A family member was just on Symphony, and was told he went to another ship...Royal takes the cream of the crop crew members for their newer ships....Not every one, but often this is done...I was hoping that someone sailing Icon, or Wonder, might come across him...

Back in 80's-90s they'd take about Top 10% off each existing Ship for the new Ship. Wasn't sure how much they do that now or make up with so many Ships.