More at Sea

how much "MORE" is this going to cost? I think this means another increase in the drink/dinning gratuities. Hopefully these packages is optional and can be declined if you dont want them 

• Like 1

Fewer internet minutes for long cruises.

Personally I don't care about more speciality dinners and more "premium" drinks included. I'm pretty sure price will go up, and as someone who drinks very little alcohol it doesn't sound like an improvement. But I guess we'll know more tomorrow 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Asawi said:

Fewer internet minutes for long cruises.

Yup, the "more internet minutes" does not compute for me.  It's the SAME for 3-6 nights, same for 7-11 nights and 12+ get boned with HALF of what they had previously...

Edited by hallux
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Asawi said:

Ouch! That's expensive for a non-drinker!

Yeah confused as table says 2+ age, but also says "Upgrade is per person and required for all guests of applicable age...." which will be interesting when I sail with my teen who cannot drink.

8 minutes ago, lisa928 said:

I found this although not US $

I've posted about this in the other thread discussing the dining changes - the EU guests pay a fee to add the FAS program to their cruise, in place of the grats/service charge we pay here in the US.  That document does not apply for how the US cruisers will be charged.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, hallux said:

I've posted about this in the other thread discussing the dining changes - the EU guests pay a fee to add the FAS program to their cruise, in place of the grats/service charge we pay here in the US.  That document does not apply for how the US cruisers will be charged.

We'll find out tomorrow!!

4 minutes ago, Eno said:

So no included water or Starbucks that are included now in the free at sea plus

The graphic above does not discuss what happens to the Free at Seal Plus.  It simply compares  the standard Free At Sea to the new "More at Sea"!

• Like 2

What's the catch?

I am suspicious.  So those booked can call NCL and get an extra specialty meal and a better beverage package for nothing?

EDIT:  I just answered my own question.  This is for NEW bookings ONLY.  Those made after October 1, 2024

My cruise would not apply even though its not paid in full

Edited by david_sobe
  • Like 1

Guess we find out tomorrow. So some guests may have fee at sea who booked prior to Oct 1. Some more free at sea who booked oct 1 or upgrade and maybe free at sea plus. 

So, i am on the 8th of November sailing ) 9 nights ) on the escape in a balcony cabin. Based on the information posted here i just want to mention what for me as a germ guest this means. Yes, i know it is from 2025 on but i just compared it.

Current price add-on i paid for FAS: 199 Euros (the gratuities are included)

Future price i pay for MAS: 349 Euros

So i do get 45 % more premium brands, more variety in the included drinks ,no 15 USD cap and 2 more meals for 150 USD more.

As i never had the problem with drinking something that was over the 15 USD mark for me it would actually mean only more beverages to choose from and 2 more meals in the speciality restaurants.

Well, for thats definitely neither an deterioration no an improvement.

For US guests the situation might be completely different depending on the current and future charges for FAS/MAS.

• Like 1

Using the $23/day for my up coming cruise in February, it is actually cheaper than the Free at Sea!!  One more dinner, but less minutes for internet, better drink choices--that's a win for me!

• Like 2