Another silly game..because its Friday!!

elmorejj

When we were kids at birthday parties, we played a game called I`m going on Holiday and in my suitcase I packed.....

So lets do it for a cruise.

In my suitcase I packed............ some duct tape

Ok its your turn, what did you pack??......jean :cool:

I am going on a cruise (in 8 days!!!), and I'm packing a night light so that when I get up in the middle of the night to use the boys room, I won't stub my toes on that stoop and I won't have to hear the kids say "Mommy, Daddy said a bad word". I'll also pack the wallpaper, afterall you'll never know when you'll need it (no pun intended, dear!).

Nothing yet. I'm very weird because I don't pack anything until the night before. (I use a packing list that is well massaged by that time.) But when I do pack, I'll have a bottle of hand sanitizer to use copiously during the trip.

Six pairs of shoes. I don't own six pairs of shoes.:D

Marc/Lois - I haven't finished packing YET, and have 4 pairs in there, SO FAR :)..5, if you count my flip flops. Yes, I DO need flip flops for Alaska, since I'll be using the hot tub on board.

Marie

I don't own six pairs of shoes.

You're a guy ... we guys only own 3 or 4 pair at any one time. :)

On a cruise I take:

1 pair of dress shoes (for formal and informal nights)

1 pair of casual shoes (for hanging around the ship)

1 pair of sneakers (for walking on the promenade and shore excursions)

And, of course, I wear one of those pair -- usually the dress shoes but, sometimes, the casual shoes, so I only pack 2 pair. :)

Rev: I wish I was on your cruise, could you soak me down ;)

Orcrone: 6 pairs os shoes I have over 35 pairs....but I am a gal :) Its a hard decision what to pack

Okay I am going on a cruise and I am packing my martini shaker, cuz I ordered Vodka for the room and like it shaken; and a bottle of olives for the bottom

......I have read about. I remember after first finding these boards.....I read a story (cannot recall who told it) but it was from the man's perspective....anyway.....his wife brought 17 pairs for a 7 nighter. You know, I don't care how many shoes people bring with them, honestly...bring 2 or 22~I am not the one carrying them.

For me, I try to narrow it down to 5 and 7 total.

I'm going on a cruise and I'm taking post-it notes so that if I get up before DH I can leave him a note so he can find me! I'm also taking highlighters to mark the things I want to do each day (two colors ... one for me and one for him).

Ok its your turn, what did you pack??......jean :cool:

Ummmmm, don't laugh, but my wet suit. I just bought one for a SCUBA course I'm taking after I return from the cruise, and since my legs are scarred from a serious accident I had in '99 (actually from the clots I got after the accident), I plan to wear it on the Discover SCUBA dive that I'm doing while on the cruise.

Also, my bible. Great reading for those early mornings up on the Lido deck with a hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived