Reflection Lawn Club Grill Discount Offers?

stoddaj1

Yes, but not always. It depends on supply and demand, when the lawn club is busy (lots of reservations) they are less likely to give out discounts. So, you may or may not get a discount. Ultimately it never hurts to ask.

This month while on Reflection we saw staff in multiple locations offering a 30% discount. We saw them one day as we returned to the ship (just past security). We went up, checked out the MDR menu and headed back down.

We asked about booking, they offered the discount. If they hadn't offered I would have asked.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

We got offered a LCG 2-for-1 (aka 50% off) when we first boarded for the first night. I don't quite remember where the offer came from...Luminae staff? Michael's Club Concierge? Random hallway interaction?

We went for it and elected to eat at their earliest seating...we were, perhaps, one of 4 couples there. By the time we were finished it would estimate it was 1/2 full.

We were offered a discount for Lawn Club Grill while enjoying our enbarkation day lunch in Oceanview Cafe last September. The discount offered was 30%. Having read on CC that people were sometimes offered 50% discounts (2-for-1), we jokingly asked if he would do better. We ended up with a 40% discount for that evening. It was so good that we decided to eat at Lawn Club Grill again on our last night, and were offered a "repeat dining" discount of 25%. Again, a delicious dinner. Our waiter suggested turning our dinner into "surf and turf" by adding a skewer to our steak orders. Yummy - but too much food!

Make sure you order the warm chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Last week I did not hear or see anyone being offered a discount. Full ship. They pushed the packages hard at first. We had to juggle some reservations on day 2 and there were only a few spots open anywhere for the rest of the week.

We were on Reflection earlier this month and they were offering 40% off, then 30% and then 20% off for all the specialty restaurants. It seemed like most days you could get a discount of some sort. That said, we were told by the maitre'd that the specialty restaurants on our sailing were not selling, hence all the discounts. Personally we stuck to Luminae.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry but new to Celebrity. Just curious. What's the price w/o the discount? What type of food is served?

Regular price is 45 per person.

To start...fresh made flat breads (about 6 varieties) and a salad bar. If you wish you can assist in the flatbread making.

For dinner a wide variety of grilled meats. From steaks and lamb with grilled seafood and veggie skewers. There are also sides like mac and cheese and baked beans.

Then a variety of desserts (I didn't have anything so can't remember the full menu).

I enjoyed the experience with the exception of the wind. It can still get a bit windy and cool. I was grateful for the blanket they gave me.

I plan to go again next time on Reflection.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Forums mobile app

As someone else stated, it usually depends on supply and demand as to how much of a discount you can obtain. If the speciality restaurants are overly busy, such as on holiday sailings, then there's less likelihood of obtaining huge discounts. At other times, you can negotiate and this may result in as much as a 2 for 1 offer ;).

I assume this goes for the Lawn Club Grill on Celebrity, also?????

The Reflection is Celebrity. I think you are asking to confirm that.

My posts on this thread are specific to Celebrity Reflection.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your replies thus far. Can anyone else chime in?

I was on the same cruise as Sonoma fans (Hi Tom and Lisa:))..sorry we didn't get to eat together......hope you

had fun and it was great to see you again:)

Anyway, I ate at the Lawn Club on the the first evening and got 30% off.

Doesn't matter if they are offering or not, always ask.

We've eaten in =X= specialty restaurants probably close to 3 dozen times, always with some sort of discount. We ask, and if they can offer one, we go. If not, we wait.

Simply cannot see the value of giving up a good (often excellent) meal in the MDR paying almost a hundred bucks. YMMV.

I assume this goes for the Lawn Club Grill on Celebrity, also?????

Hi Kim, did you mean to mention a ship, rather than the cruiseline? The 2 ships that offer The Lawn Club are

Silhouette and Reflection.

• 2 weeks later...
Just off Reflection from B2B. Was offered 30% off for first night and got BOGO because we were B2B cruisers. Discounts offered on 1st night and lobster night in the MDR. Got many calls offering 30% at all restaurants.

Are you saying you received calls in your stateroom offering/advertising specialty restaurant discounts?

Are you saying you received calls in your stateroom offering/advertising specialty restaurant discounts?

We got calls to our statement last August on Reflection offering us discounts. I am not sure if it was because we ate at Porch on the first day so they had our details.

They were also offering discounts in the daily sheets on certain days.

We got calls to our statement last August on Reflection offering us discounts. I am not sure if it was because we ate at Porch on the first day so they had our details.

Interesting! I'm not sure I'm feeling the love with the thought of phone calls to my stateroom upselling me (I cruise to get away from phones!). But on the other hand, it might beat my trolling around the ship asking around for discounted dining.

What's next? A booth manned by Monty Hall playing "Let's Make A Deal" ???

lmad-curtain.GIF

Interesting! I'm not sure I'm feeling the love with the thought of phone calls to my stateroom upselling me (I cruise to get away from phones!). But on the other hand, it might beat my trolling around the ship asking around for discounted dining.

What's next? A booth manned by Monty Hall playing "Let's Make A Deal" ???

lmad-curtain.GIF

HeyBeav........:D I will take what is behind door #1:D