Cruised on Navigator?

We have done Navigator twice and have her booked in 2017, I agree love the Ice show, love the specialty restaurants, Giovanni's was great. Love the size of the ship, it has many features if the larger ships without being that big.

I liked the Promenade area, just walking around, and the cafe. They had these little croissant sandwiches that were really good.

We went on Navigator in April and we will be on her again in March. My kids are excited about Johnny Rockets.

If you were to book another cruise what would you look forward to about the ship?

We've sailed NV 14 cruises for a total of over 100 nights. We enjoyed every minute and will go again whenever the opportunity presents itself. NV is one of the best all around RCI ships. Enjoy :)

We will be on Navigator for the second time this December and are looking forward to the specialty restaurants added since we were on her last. We also enjoy that ship class for the Royal Promenade and Ice Show as mentioned be others.

Is it possible to make advance reservations for the Ice Show on Navigator? Or only once you board?:confused:

Last time we cruised Navigator (and it was our first on NOS), we completely missed out and heard that it was outstanding. Hoping for this time around.

I'm a little bit different from most folks. I like to research how many quiet areas there are on the ship. I already know what to expect on most TCI ships as far as the food, shows, and activities. I want to know where I can get away from it all and have some quiet time to relax. I look for ships with a Connoisseur Club (cigar bar), or quiet corners tucked away. But our next cruise will be our first time in a balcony cabin, so I suspect that will be our quiet retreat.

Is it possible to make advance reservations for the Ice Show on Navigator? Or only once you board?:confused:

Last time we cruised Navigator (and it was our first on NOS), we completely missed out and heard that it was outstanding. Hoping for this time around.

There are no advance reservations for the ice show.

Reservations are required for shows on Oasis class ships because of the number of passengers on board. I don't believe Navigator requires reservations for any shows.

Edited by ramja96

Do you just make sure to get there quite a bit of time ahead . . . more than 30 minutes or?

You'll be allocated to an ice show - there were three on our cruise, so each muster station was allocated to one of these. No need to queue up for ages.

You'll be allocated to an ice show - there were three on our cruise, so each muster station was allocated to one of these. No need to queue up for ages.

When and how do you find out which ice show you're 'allocated' to? In the daily compass? Don't want to miss out this time around.:confused:

When and how do you find out which ice show you're 'allocated' to? In the daily compass? Don't want to miss out this time around.:confused:

Yes, it will be in the Compass. Or visit Guest Services and ask.

Like many mentioned.

The Ice Show. No reservations, but your show time depends on the muster designation on your seapass card.

Sabor is great on Navigator. My DW is a Tex-Mex snob and she said it was excellent. DW is Mexican and we are from Houston. :D

The three mixologist at the R Bar are phenomenal in making drinks. Or so I've been told by DW. LOL.

If you were to book another cruise what would you look forward to about the ship?

We have sailed on Navigator twice and just booked another one. I believe that Voyager class is the perfect size, not too big and not too small.

The ice skating show is great, but just the ease of locating things is wonderful.

Haven't been on Navigator yet but have been on Explorer and really liked the size of the ship. I would love to have more reviews on here about Navigator. Not many reviews have been posted on the boards compared to other ships. We are booked on Navigator in 2017