Live - Jewel of the Seas 26 Sept - 10 Oct 2015 Bill & Marie's 1st B2B

PCWalton1

We saw you on the walk to Cannery Row and the Aquarium -- approximately 1.5 miles each way, BTW. :) I couldn't get your attention, you were taking some of those lovely photos you posted.

We had a bit of trouble last week, as well -- I usually got up to get what I wanted at the bar, but I certainly understand your frustration. This week we have been in the Hollywood Odyssey, sorry we have not connected with you. I did see you in the SB, now I understand why. Not sure what the problem is up in the Vortex, but please know it is NOT you. :)

When I get a camera in my hands I can get so oblivious to who is around me. [emoji14]

Thanks for those words, I was hoping it wasn't us. [emoji4]

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Bill and Marie, sorry we didn't get to met you.....we have enjoyed your LIVE review....you took us to a lot of places we wouldn't have seen due to my limited activities on this cruise.

Have a safe journey home.

You too. Safe travels.

My sister is on Serenade OTS currently. The WJ is open between breakfast and lunch, so she played cards at one of the tables with her DH today.

On Jewel OTS is the WJ opened between lunch and dinner? On NCL Jewel we were asked to leave the buffet when we sat down to play cards between breakfast and lunch.

Thank you for your help.

My sister is on Serenade OTS currently. The WJ is open between breakfast and lunch, so she played cards at one of the tables with her DH today....On Jewel OTS is the WJ opened between lunch and dinner? On NCL Jewel we were asked to leave the buffet when we sat down to play cards between breakfast and lunch.

Hi Susie, The WJ is open from 7 am until about 5 pm, although not all the stations may be open. Breakfast and lunch sort of "overlap" for a time as they change the stations. They never actually close the doors until 5 (after Afternoon Snacks, 3-5) and then they are usually closed for 90 minutes to set up for dinner.

Well all good things must come to an end. Those two weeks went by way too fast. :(

Our suitcases were picked up last night, we are heading to eat one last breakfast before waiting our turn to leave the ship. Thank you to all that followed along, we hope you had fun too. :)

21884616249_d07a1a580c_b.jpg

Well finding the luggage was an adventure. We had tags 26, one bag was in the 1 area and the other was in the 18 area. Waited about 10 minutes for our ride who is now taking us to the airport.

87b65551b04333b89e54b0bb8eba01fc.jpg

f55209c2771b4021ac7bf7b2d73786cf.jpg

Thanks everyone, we are home. The luggage is emptied, cleaned and put away in the closet till April. Most of the laundry is done. We were welcomed back with heavy rains and a dead battery in the car, thankfully the care was not our transportation home. AAA stopped in this morning and got the battery replaced, oh well. :(

I made it through 6 out of 9 of the Armistead Maupin, Tales of the City books I was reading before and during the cruise. I devoted so much time to the books I feel a responsibility to finish them so I will. Though it will probably take a considerable for time to finish the last three. :o

Usually I post more pictures when I get home but the eyefi card I put in the Nikon downloaded all the pictures to my phone so I was able to post most everything during the cruise with the Tapatalk app. It helped a lot that the wifi on Jewel is about a thousand percent better than it was in May. That was a treat.

For all of you that cruised with us we enjoyed the time we got to spend with you and hope to see you again soon. For all of you following at home, thanks for joining Marie and I. We hope you had a much fun as we did. :)

thanks

Thanks everyone, we are home. The luggage is emptied, cleaned and put away in the closet till April. Most of the laundry is done. We were welcomed back with heavy rains and a dead battery in the car, thankfully the care was not our transportation home. AAA stopped in this morning and got the battery replaced, oh well. :(

I made it through 6 out of 9 of the Armistead Maupin, Tales of the City books I was reading before and during the cruise. I devoted so much time to the books I feel a responsibility to finish them so I will. Though it will probably take a considerable for time to finish the last three. :o

Usually I post more pictures when I get home but the eyefi card I put in the Nikon downloaded all the pictures to my phone so I was able to post most everything during the cruise with the Tapatalk app. It helped a lot that the wifi on Jewel is about a thousand percent better than it was in May. That was a treat.

For all of you that cruised with us we enjoyed the time we got to spend with you and hope to see you again soon. For all of you following at home, thanks for joining Marie and I. We hope you had a much fun as we did. :)

thanks

Hoping to meet u in person some day. We enjoyed getting to know you thru ur blog. Thanks for the great job you did!

It is a beautiful morning to travel.

ba222c459e1d956540d4fc80f7140122.jpg

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Hoping to meet u in person some day. We enjoyed getting to know you thru ur blog. Thanks for the great job you did!

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I guess we could have met if we had stayed one more cruise. Course then I would have been looking for a new job. :p

Enjoy the ride through the Canal.