P&O new fare structure....

Just booked a 10 night cruise on the Pacific Explorer for March 2018 with the new fare structure, $360 per person quad mini suite with the lot package.

I'm sure I will be informed by the online TA that there was a website glitch with the pricing but worth a try.:D

I went onto the P O & AUST website yesterday and after about 5 mins I gave up.

Had another look just now and most of the links seemed to be 'broken'! Some nonsense about who put the pineapple in the swimming pool!

Maybe I am a bit dumb but actually finding out information about the ships, deck plans, try and choose a cabin BEFORE giving my name was a turn off. Won't even bother again as we need a wheelchair accessible cabin.

Sorry there are much more user friendly and informative cruise lines at reasonable pricing.

My experiences with P&O Aust website which does not allow you to book a specific cabin or cancel as an option if that becomes necessary and then last week not allowing me to make the final payment , as half the payment page would not display , despite trying 3 different browsers on 3 different computers to complete the payment. Each issue I had was promptly ( within the hour ) addressed by private messaging the fb team , who advised me to call the 13 number and speak to a consultant. All matters were easily completed by the consultants.

I think calling them is so much better than trying to do anything really on the website , which I find continually places hurdles into your path and I am hopeless at hurdles. Cheers, Buzz.

Google ads on websites I visit lately are pushing the P&O Sale -

" Kids Cruise Free" . Is that for all sailings?

No. Researching cruises, on P&O website, to PNG only one - 14 days in February on Aria - has "kids cruise free". All prices quoted were quad share.

Have you seen many with "kids cruise free"?

Google ads on websites I visit lately are pushing the P&O Sale -

" Kids Cruise Free" . Is that for all sailings?

I just read the conditions for the Kids Free Sale on the net and it states that it does not cover cruises during "school holidays" and only covers "selected" cruises at other times. Talk about being had. I have booked for kids on the Christmas cruise and was hoping that I might be able to get a better deal - but NO. Pays to read the small print carefully. Not impressed at all with their advertising.

No. Researching cruises, on P&O website, to PNG only one - 14 days in February on Aria - has "kids cruise free". All prices quoted were quad share.

Have you seen many with "kids cruise free"?

I wouldn't think there would be too many children on this cruise, which is at the start of the new school year, after the long summer school holidays.

I just read the conditions for the Kids Free Sale on the net and it states that it does not cover cruises during "school holidays" and only covers "selected" cruises at other times. Talk about being had. I have booked for kids on the Christmas cruise and was hoping that I might be able to get a better deal - but NO. Pays to read the small print carefully. Not impressed at all with their advertising.

Keep in mind that P&O have a limit of the number of children in each age group. During school holidays that limit is reached, even without a "kids sail free" deal. It would be pointless for P&O to offer the deal during school hols. :)

Enjoy the cruise for what it is and you will still have great fun, people will compare and that is only natural but a cruise is a cruise and it is what you make of it. I think you will have a ball. Remember that there are likely to be a Bianco night and a Gatsby night along with the dance nights.

I agree,I am back on the Dawn in July for 7 nights. Will be interesting to see what has changed since I was on her 2 years ago.like a lot of others,I'm dissapointed in P & O's current attitude,but I need to see what they have done to the Dawn and will enjoy my time onboard no matter what.Its only as good as YOU make it.Been on the Aria,and I,ll say no more.

We spent 28 days on the Dawn Princess to Tahiti when it first came here, was the Regal Princess and still had that classical feel....gawd knows what they have done to it now!! Did a lunch tour on the Jewel and disliked that ship, even though they are sister ships.

I would like to sail on the Eden /Aria for the ship design and size but not under P&O and the cutbacks and extras. Just speaking to the call centre was enough for me;p

Just needed to correct my post here:o

I meant to say Pacific Dawn!! not Dawn Princess.......although we have spent many days on the Dawn Princess......which will become the Pacific Explorer......now we only need an Explorer Princess to confuse us more:eek:

Does anyone know why all deposits are non refundable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you referring to P&O? They will refund the full amount up to 181 days before the cruise and then less refund will apply up to 15 days before your cruise. See: https://www.pocruises.com.au/plan/how-to-book/book-travel-conditions

After that, no refund. Different T&C's might apply when booking through a TA.

I meant to say Pacific Dawn!! not Dawn Princess.......although we have spent many days on the Dawn Princess......which will become the Pacific Explorer......now we only need an Explorer Princess to confuse us more:eek:

Wait, what? Now I am Elfused.

Don't you mean a Dawn Explorer cos I am up for that cos I get up real early like so LOL

I'll get my coat

PS Also cringing to see what has happened to 'our Dawn'

Wait, what? Now I am Elfused.

Don't you mean a Dawn Explorer cos I am up for that cos I get up real early like so LOL

I'll get my coat

PS Also cringing to see what has happened to 'our Dawn'

The Welshies are onboard for b2b in August, so I am sure we will hear about it:p

Are you referring to P&O? They will refund the full amount up to 181 days before the cruise and then less refund will apply up to 15 days before your cruise. See: https://www.pocruises.com.au/plan/how-to-book/book-travel-conditions

After that, no refund. Different T&C's might apply when booking through a TA.

Some of the fares on their website are pay 90% of fare as deposit with NO refund.......

give it time.:p