Martini Bar - Silhouette - Awesome

need2cruisesoon

If you had or have the drink package you'll certainly will be spending a fair amount of time at my favorite place to hang and drink on the Sil:

IMG_3879.jpg

Love that "iced bar".

IMG_3878_1.jpg

These guys love making and mixing drinks (remember shaken not stirred):

IMG_1175_1.jpg

IMG_1180_2.jpg

Left the bartender (I-Made) a tip but got stuck into the top layer of the ice on the bar, he had to wait till the end of the evening for the bar to melt and retrieve the money.:D

IMG_1178.jpg

Edited by need2cruisesoon

You speaking to me? I didn't say anything about not upgrading. Just commenting that a Classic pkg isn't useful at the Martini Bar. Only a Premium pkg is.

Why wouldn't you upgrade? One Chocolate/Espresso martini per night totally pays for itself lol Plus better craft beers and lovely wines!

I have to say that the Martini Bar on Silhouette was where all the action was and the bartenders were all so much fun! We always ended our nights there and heard that the partying continued until 4am every morning. We are old and needed our rest for port days in the Baltics lol!

I have to say that the Martini Bar on Silhouette was where all the action was and the bartenders were all so much fun! We always ended our nights there and heard that the partying continued until 4am every morning. We are old and needed our rest for port days in the Baltics lol!

We are sailing on the Silhouette in January and always spend a lot of time at the Martini Bar! Upgrade specifically for the wonderful special martini's

You speaking to me? I didn't say anything about not upgrading. Just commenting that a Classic pkg isn't useful at the Martini Bar. Only a Premium pkg is.

We (group of 15) were on the Infinity in Jan, everybody had the classic pkg. We went to the Martini Bar every night and they made drinks sized to the our pkg, and were very happy to do so. BTW I-Made was one of our bartenders, he was great! Hope he's on the Sil in July.

For our group on the Silhouette back in January 2015, the Martini Bar was also the "happening" place. It's where we tended to congregate. And it's were we gathered for a night cap before retiring our last night at sea.

That is, if you have the Premium Pkg. The Classic doesn't cut it much there.

Why do people continue to say things like this? It is true that if you only drink martinis you may not be able to get one under the Classic Package here. It seems to vary ship to ship whether they will make you a smaller one that will be covered by your Classic Package. But, unlike the soon to be replaced Molecular Bar, which only serves higher cost specialty drinks, the Martini Bar is a full bar and there are thousands of drinks you can order there that are covered by the Classic Package.

We (group of 15) were on the Infinity in Jan, everybody had the classic pkg. We went to the Martini Bar every night and they made drinks sized to the our pkg, and were very happy to do so. BTW I-Made was one of our bartenders, he was great! Hope he's on the Sil in July.

The Martini's with the regular package are limited. You cannot get any of the premium drinks. We love the chocolate Martinis, toasted almond and French Martini's made with the premium vodka.

Works better for us.

The Martini's with the regular package are limited. You cannot get any of the premium drinks. We love the chocolate Martinis, toasted almond and French Martini's made with the premium vodka.

Works better for us.

True. It all depends on your Martini preference. Our group had no problem finding a variety of Martinis to drink. Everybody should check to see if what they like is offered and then upgrade if not.

• 1 month later...

Oh, the martini bar!!! I loved their banana split martinis:p I would go down to get a drink to take back to the room before dinner, and almost always I wound up drinking the first one there because everyone was so friendly.

I upgraded my package specifically for these drinks and will do so again in February.

Oh, the martini bar!!! I loved their banana split martinis:p I would go down to get a drink to take back to the room before dinner, and almost always I wound up drinking the first one there because everyone was so friendly.

I upgraded my package specifically for these drinks and will do so again in February.

We also love the Martini bar-- one of the highlights of our Celebrity cruises. Counting the days until our Jan 3 cruise and my first french Martini! DH waiting for his chocolate martini.

Edited by Cruise a holic

We also love the Martini bar-- one of the highlights of our Celebrity cruises. Counting the days until our Jan 3 cruise and my first french Martini! DH waiting for his chocolate martini.

I always drink chocolate or lychee martinis...what is in a French martini ?

The Martini Bar was our favorite hangout on our Silhouette cruise this past Thanksgiving. We had a group of about 10. We would open the bar up, meeting again for a predinner drink and the stop by again afterwards. We spent a few evenings only at that bar. It was by far our favorite.