Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

The 8 day NCL Jewel May 5 to Alaska dropped the single supplement on some categories. I already had booked so my TA got me upgraded from an inside gty to a mini suite gty.

For example inside gty is $625 all in. Be sure to click thru all the steps to find it.

Edited by CaliforniaDreamer

The 8 day NCL Jewel May 5 to Alaska dropped the single supplement on some categories. I already had booked so my TA got me upgraded from an inside gty to a mini suite gty.

For example inside gty is $625 all in. Be sure to click thru all the steps to find it.

Very well done! Enjoy your mini suite and the trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good solo deals seem to be increasingly difficult to find (at least imo and for my budget). These days it seems like being able to book last minute is your best bet. NCL has an 8 day Alaska leaving this weekend starting at $399 for insides. That's spectacular if you are in a position to go.

Good solo deals seem to be increasingly difficult to find (at least imo and for my budget). These days it seems like being able to book last minute is your best bet. NCL has an 8 day Alaska leaving this weekend starting at $399 for insides. That's spectacular if you are in a position to go.

for the past year, its the late bookings that have the supplement discounts. I only saw the give away poor selling Brazil trips offer them earlier. Lately it's been around a week or less for the bottom prices. This is fine for me, but, not doable for a lot of people unfortunately. I haven't paid a single supplement on any cruise I've taken since 2016, 12.. And don't plan on it. :) :) :)

Azamara is currently running 25% single supplement pricing (inside, ocean view, balcony, and suites) on several of their itineraries for 2017/2018. I booked the 18 night "Voyage of Discovery" from Athens to Dubai sailing Oct. 13th, 2018. Granted it's not the bargain basement pricing everyone touts on this thread, but for anyone interested in trying out a high end cruiseline as a solo, it's worth taking a look at. 😎

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

NLC Spirit out of Rome ............July 30, 2017 has some great rates for those who can take advantage of them! Low rates and "NO" single supplements..........Inside $599 and Balcony $1279 when I checked early this morning!

Unfortunately, the timing did not work for me:(

Well, I decided to do what DH and I had intended to do if not a little early. I booked a cruise to Australia on the Jewel... it's actually a B2B and the first leg is 50% single supp.

For those interested: NCL Jewel 5 day Tasmania from Sydney, $801 interior ($534 pp). I then booked the 13 day at 100% supp. hoping my PCC will get it for 50% also. (he thinks he will, he's so good)

Just thought I'd give a heads up in case anyone else was interested.

May 25 Getaway 9-day Baltic out of Copenhagen for $599 guaranteed inside solo. I'm on the June 3 sailing, which was $1200 or so, 150% of the double occupancy rate. It looks like having a megaship in the Baltic will help push down prices a little, especially earlier in the season. Icelandair from Seattle to Copenhagen was $850, SPB tours saved me money on St. Petersburg tours.

I have no idea where you look to find these deals. I am looking for something to try my first solo! I have a week between my regular school year and teaching summer school and I would love to take advantage of it! June 17th to the 24th (but I could leave on the 16th if I had to take a sick day!). Anyone see anything in the US?

I have no idea where you look to find these deals. I am looking for something to try my first solo! I have a week between my regular school year and teaching summer school and I would love to take advantage of it! June 17th to the 24th (but I could leave on the 16th if I had to take a sick day!). Anyone see anything in the US?

You have to check NCL's rates more than once a day. That is the only cruise line I know of that has reasonable prices for one passenger. If you go to their website from a European IP address it will usually send you to a non-US ncl site. It often displays higher prices on their European sites that advertise "All inclusive." If this happens just make sure to check prices on the US and Canadian ncl web sites.

Carnival used to have reasonable prices, but I haven't seen anything there lately that would match NCL's prices for one person

There are several websites that specialize in information about discounted cruises, including low or no single supplements. Unfortunately CC does not allow us to post links to these sites, but if you Google "discounted cruises" or "cruise single supplement" you are likely to find the most popular sites. Abbreviation for the one I use the most is VTG.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I know it's a long way off, but I just put a deposit on MSC Divina, March 14, 2019

20 night for $1738.29 total

with Voyager club 5% discount

Inside, Bella experience

Also receive a $150 obc when booking with TA (cc)

Seems like a great deal considering that the 2017 transatlantic on Seaside is $3200 for single occupancy.

Also, Divina's been getting better reviews lately!

Hi, I know it's a long way off, but I just put a deposit on MSC Divina, March 14, 2019

Inside, Bella experience

Seems like a great deal considering that the 2017 transatlantic on Seaside is $3200 for single occupancy.

3 weeks for 1700.00? WOW.......:D.....inside cabin? How much is it for a window or balcony?

3 weeks for 1700.00? WOW.......:D.....inside cabin? How much is it for a window or balcony?

MSC is saying the page is unavailable now, but I think that it was several hundred more for the oceanview. I couldn't complete my booking on MSC though. It gave me a quote but would not take my address. I contacted one of the TA's that had sent me a competitive quote with extras and he called to place the booking. I booked this 2 days ago btw.

MSC is saying the page is unavailable now, but I think that it was several hundred more for the oceanview. I couldn't complete my booking on MSC though. It gave me a quote but would not take my address. I contacted one of the TA's that had sent me a competitive quote with extras and he called to place the booking. I booked this 2 days ago btw.

Oceanview-$2,486.20

Balcony-$3,278.20

Inside, Bella experience

Thanks for sharing! Their website is acting weird,as usual lol but the itinerary is very unique with so many overnight stops.

26d2c1beb183869a3d064b3bf551100e.jpg

I'm trying to figure out whether they will use the beverage package for Europe or USA.

They said they would be using the American standard and policies since it is out of the US. That, of course, could change.