Harmony of the seas.

bradleyk

And why is there still a Countdfown to Quantum Class? :confused: It's been over a year since Quantum's maiden voyage.

I think that RCL is happy that section still exists. There is a fair amount of negative buzz. As long as it is contained in this section not all of the CC readers see these posts every time they log on.

I know I do not venture into that section very often.

I think that RCL is happy that section still exists. There is a fair amount of negative buzz. As long as it is contained in this section not all of the CC readers see these posts every time they log on.

hhmmmm..............

You may be onto something there..............

You are definitely on to something there. The best way to 'kill' a thread is to send it to the Quantum section.

Funny how it seems to have disappeared from CC that Quantum was last years ship of the year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2840607/Cruise-Critic-awards-cruise-lines-making-waves-2014.html

Of course this years winner the Viking Star has been plagued by issues much worse than Quantum with exploding shower glass and taken out a couple times for days with engine troubles.

If you mean here on CC, probably not until she sails.

If you're talking about here on CC, hopefully never.

And get rid of the Q Class subthread while you're at it.

I sure hope one isn't set up on CC. Her sister ships have been at sea for over 5 and almost 7 years so why would we need one just for Harmony? If they make one for Oasis Class they better make one for every class of ship, then there would be no main RC board left. IMHO that would be no good.

As for Quantum the sub forum it should have been merged over a year ago. When mods move threads there it become a place for threads to die. It is more like a roll call for the class of ship, as it is mainly folks that have a vested interest in that class on that forum. Judging by how slow the Q forum is, there is not a lot of activity.

I sure hope one isn't set up on CC. Her sister ships have been at sea for over 5 and almost 7 years so why would we need one just for Harmony? If they make one for Oasis Class they better make one for every class of ship, then there would be no main RC board left. IMHO that would be no good.

As for Quantum the sub forum it should have been merged over a year ago. When mods move threads there it become a place for threads to die. It is more like a roll call for the class of ship, as it is mainly folks that have a vested interest in that class on that forum. Judging by how slow the Q forum is, there is not a lot of activity.

There is also no rhyme nor reason as to how quickly threads get moved over. Sometimes they will leave a thread that is clearly about Anthem on the main board for a few days while during that time they have moved others to purgatory.

It also appears that the threads are not actually read prior to being moved. There have been some moved over rather quickly just because it had Anthem in the title however it contained information relevant to all classes.

I agree with others that it's time to merge the Quantum thread.

Every Royal ship, and other cruise ship has a dedicated thread here on CC. I just figured that the Harmony would have its own as well to post questions and thoughts about the ship.

There are currently no dedicated threads here on CC for Royal ships other than Quantum class.

The ship named links at the top of the main Royal page are shortcuts to searches for threads with those ship names, they are not threads.

Every Royal ship, and other cruise ship has a dedicated thread here on CC. I just figured that the Harmony would have its own as well to post questions and thoughts about the ship.

The Harmony has its dedicated thread and I´ve posted the link earlier. It´s not a fixed thread / sticky. But it´s a dedicated thread. All news are posted there. All photos of the construction are posted there.

steamboats

The Harmony has its dedicated thread and I´ve posted the link earlier. It´s not a fixed thread / sticky. But it´s a dedicated thread. All news are posted there. All photos of the construction are posted there.

You're correct, and I should have been more specific in my post above with regard to viewing dedicated threads as being sticky.