New England/Canada

New England weather changes hourly and forecasts are very seldom correct unless it is for the next 1-3 days (possibly) ... any further out is even more difficult to predict. I hope your enjoy your cruise ... New England is amazing! Jan

I'll be thinking calm seas!! 🤞🏻

We did Anthem of the Seas' 9 Night Canada and New England Cruise September 22 to October 1st 2016. Excellent cruise - weather was fine a water calm. Here is my blog with review of the cruise. with pictures, video and daily planner.

zKWqICp7yaE

We are doing this cruise September 28th. Will we need shorts at all or just leave them home? We did this cruise 9 years ago on Explorer but can't for the life of me remember if we wore or needed shorts or not, thanks.

I will be cruising to New England/Canada August 31st to September 9th. I will be on the Anthem of the Seas. How is the boat and most importantly the seas? Thank you!

We sailed last year at almost the same time. The seas were as calm as the Carib. Enjoyed the ports and the ship so much and so will you.

Ps. When we arrived in Bayonne the weather was sunny & mild and seas were calm. Anthem left that afternoon cruising to Bermuda and lo & behold hit a terrible storm.

We sailed last year at almost the same time. The seas were as calm as the Carib. Enjoyed the ports and the ship so much and so will you.

Ps. When we arrived in Bayonne the weather was sunny & mild and seas were calm. Anthem left that afternoon cruising to Bermuda and lo & behold hit a terrible storm.

I saw videos of Anthem in that storm, crazy!!

Hopefully it will be calm this time! Also we're there younger people on the ship? I am 25.