Really LIVE!!! Oasis July 18,2015. Western Caribbean.Join Me!

On Embarkation Day we like to eat  

155 members have voted

1. 1. On Embarkation Day we like to eat

• in the Windjammer.
    • any where but the Windjammer.

Hello Everyone:

Ok, so you have heard about people posting "Live" while cruising, right? It entails posting about your activities etc while you are still on the cruise. Well, now thanks to an APP called Periscope we can really Live Stream anything and everything and for the first time ever I am going to Live Stream my cruise. So come her to see pictures etc but get your app and follow me (iluvcruising) so you can the live up front and person view.

This is my 5th cruise on Oasis and I am very excited about returning. I am traveling with about 30 other folks and we plan to have MAJOR FUN the entire week. My BFF and I are the agents that booked this group and it was billed as "The Celebration of the Century" as many of us are celebrating milestone. Birthdays, Anniversaries and Graduations.

Most have already arrived at our precruise hotel (The Hyatt House) so the FUN has already begun. Tonight we will have a meet and greet and get all the precruise info out. (Transport to cruise ship tomorrow morn, the Entertainment Schedule for the week, etc) People will also get questions answered as many of the cruisers are vets.

Well I gotta run. Need to get some stuff done for the Party tonight. Thanks for rolling with a Sistah! Pray that the internet Gods shine on me so I can get online during the week.

"See" you soon!

Hello Everyone:

Ok' date=' so you have heard about people posting "Live" while cruising, right? It entails posting about your activities etc while you are still on the cruise. Well, now thanks to an APP called Periscope we can really Live Stream anything and everything and for the first time ever I am going to Live Stream my cruise. So come her to see pictures etc but get your app and follow me (iluvcruising) so you can the live up front and person view.

I got the app, but when I did a search for iluvcruising nothing came up. Is there another place to find you other than the search people section?

Edited by mslaabs

I got the app, but when I did a search for iluvcruising nothing came up. Is there another place to find you other than the search people section?

if you search for iluvcruisin, then her name on that app comes up, hint: look at her signature

I use Periscope for work and love the tool. We'll be on Oasis in about a month so I'm looking forward to your Periscope's. Someone else was Periscoping the 70s party on the ship the other night...it was fun to watch!

Hello Everyone:

Ok' date=' so you have heard about people posting "Live" while cruising, right? It entails posting about your activities etc while you are still on the cruise. Well, now thanks to an APP called Periscope we can really Live Stream anything and everything and for the first time ever I am going to Live Stream my cruise. So come her to see pictures etc but get your app and follow me (iluvcruising) so you can the live up front and person view.[/quote']

Thanks for doing this -- it was very exciting to see your live broadcast during boarding today. We'll be heading to the Oasis the week after Thanksgiving.

I'm the one from near Disneyland in California.

Looking forward to more.

Loved watching your Periscope broadcasts today. I will be boarding when you disembark next Saturday! So the anticipation as I enter the final week countdown is killing me. I will try to carry the torch and continue the broadcasts when I embark next week. In the meantime, I look forward to watching your adventures. And next week when you are missing the adventure you can follow mine @GinaNocera.

Can't wait to see more!:D

The scopes have been fun - your enthusiasm is infectious - very much looking forward to our cruise in Nov on Allure with 14 family members. Thanks for taking the time to show us around!

Tech question....can you only see the video if it's live on Periscope? Does it save anywhere?

I did alter a setting to save broadcasts to Gallery. I guess this is the only way to see it later, rather than when it's live.

This is my first time to use this app.

Edited by denamo

Loved watching your Periscope broadcasts today. I will be boarding when you disembark next Saturday! So the anticipation as I enter the final week countdown is killing me. I will try to carry the torch and continue the broadcasts when I embark next week. In the meantime, I look forward to watching your adventures. And next week when you are missing the adventure you can follow mine @GinaNocera.

Already set up to follow you next week. :)

Tech question....can you only see the video if it's live on Periscope? Does it save anywhere?

I did alter a setting to save broadcasts to Gallery. I guess this is the only way to see it later, rather than when it's live.

This is my first time to use this app.

Not one to give up easily. I kept looking and discovered the "scopes" are linked to Twitter. Accessible any time. Like I said, first time to use this app. :)

Also, videos can only be watched using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox when I accessed them on Twitter.

Edited by denamo

And I will be boarding Gina when you disembark so I will be watching both of your broadcasts. It makes the final countdown so much more fun! [emoji3][emoji295]️[emoji484] Renee