Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

No grotto in spice H2O? Loved this on the Escape!! Quick cool off with going back to the pool!!

I do believe there is a water grotto on Bliss. It's not a rock cave, but more like a falling water feature similar to the one on Getaway. If you look at the post "Live from Bliss TA", member "Single Cruiser" took a photo. See post #9. I also love hanging out in the grotto with a drink in hand while cooling off.

As a cigar smoker myself, I was very happy to see that the Bliss does in fact include the Humidor cigar lounge on board. It’s located on deck 8, adjacent to Maltings Whiskey Bar. This video briefly shows Humidor right around the 8:04 mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m just praying they don’t allow cigarettes. If you haven’t ever been in this room on other ships just be warned it will be 5-10 cigarette smokers and the smell will overwhelm the room.

I’m just praying they don’t allow cigarettes. If you haven’t ever been in this room on other ships just be warned it will be 5-10 cigarette smokers and the smell will overwhelm the room.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I’ve seen a video and it does have a grotto. It appears that it’s all white so it’s hard to see it in pictures or even in the video.

The Bliss has some kind of water area in Spice H2O but it´s not designed like a grotto as on the Escape but more like square arches with water falling down (can´t say that for sure as it didn´t work on the pre inaugural).

steamboats

BTW, deck 16 is online now.

I "worked" overtime tonight (it´s 9:15 pm over here) and finished deck 17 including the Haven Courtyard, sundeck on deck 17 and Spice H2O (with the new "water feature"). Sorry, I´m too tired now to continue.

steamboats

Thank you steamboats. Great pictures! I hope the bottom of the water feature fills with water at the bottom like it does on Escape and Getaway.

I "worked" overtime tonight (it´s 9:15 pm over here) and finished deck 17 including the Haven Courtyard, sundeck on deck 17 and Spice H2O (with the new "water feature"). Sorry, I´m too tired now to continue.

steamboats

So grateful for the pics! Keep them coming but please take time to enjoy the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I assume most folks on here want to go on the Bliss. Is it because you bought into the "built for Alaska" hype, or because you like new ships? We've got October out of LA booked. That's mostly because it will be new destination for us, and we like bigger ships.

I assume most folks on here want to go on the Bliss. Is it because you bought into the "built for Alaska" hype, or because you like new ships? We've got October out of LA booked. That's mostly because it will be new destination for us, and we like bigger ships.

(1) Curious to see how some of the Alaskan ports will handle a ship Her size.

(2) Love new ships especially this one of the new features on Her.

(3) Love the bigger ships.

The Bliss Q Smokehouse menu

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Bliss%20Q%20Dinner%20Menu.pdf?token=AWzRh9RZGHuczPFHLP6gD3jemGM8Pgnt0b6QJg01gj4_0PSoEX-F-5EnCT0F4u_HEj6C6D3fehSlLmqjflR2YtXsWS7rNyB9G0HwLZ8i1AbYPj2vBNbf_Z4bpcc0w06vvWHZW37AQYkJD3I9fBRB0FB0

TEXAS TEASERS

TEX- MEX STYLE TORTILLA SOUP $3.99

DEVILED EGGS $2.99

Maple Sugar Glazed Bacon

LOADED FRIES $4.99

Melted Cheddar | Sour Cream | Green Onions | Jalapeños | Salsa

Please Choose: Q’s Chili or Pulled Pork

CHARCUTERIE PLANK $9.99

American Cured Hams | Prosciutto | Speck | Coppa | Salami | Beef Jerky | Spicy Pate |

Mixed Pickled Vegetables | Black & Green Olives | Grain Mustard | Baguette

Q’S CHOPPED SALAD $6.99

Q’s Smoked Turkey Breast | Lettuce | Tomato | Cucumber | Corn

Granny Smith Apple | Avocado | Blue Cheese

FRIED GREEN TOMATOES $3.99

Bacon | Red Pepper Jam | Butter Lettuce | Blue Cheese Crumbles

LONE STAR CHILI | TORTILLA CHIPS $5.99

Shredded Beef | Peppers | Jalapeño | Red Onions

Grated Cheddar Cheese | Sour Cream | Cilantro

TEXAN CRAB CAKES $7.99

Chilled Pimento Cream

CRISPY FRIED OKRA $3.99

Cajun Remoulade

PITMASTER

PLATTER

$24.99 1/4 lb of each: Brisket , Pork Spare Rib , Jalapeño and Cheese

Sausage , Smoked Chicken . Served with Cole Slaw | Chunky Potato Salad |

Pickles | Pinto or Barbecue Beans | Jalapeño Cheese Cornbread

FROM THE PIT

Served with Cole Slaw | Chunky Potato Salad | Pickles |

Pinto or Barbecue Beans | Jalapeño Cheese Cornbread

BEEF

BRISKET $14.99

BEEF SHORT RIBS $16.99

PORK

PULLED PORK $12.99

PORK SPARE RIBS $12.99

BIRD

TURKEY BREAST $13.99

1/2 CHICKEN $14.99

SAUSAGE

JALAPEÑO AND CHEESE

SMOKED SAUSAGE $12.99

BEEF AND PORK SMOKED SAUSAGE $11.99

FISH

BROILED CITRUS HONEY SALMON* $17.99

SIDES & SUCH $1.99

BARBECUE BAKED BEANS | CHUNKY POTATO SALAD

| CORN ON THE COBB | WAVY FRIES | GRATED COLE SLAW

| MAC N CHEESE | MIXED SALAD | ONION RINGS

| PICKLED JALAPEÑOS | PINTO BEANS | JALAPEÑO CHEESE GRITS SOUTHERN ROOTS

SWEET POTATO $1.99

Pecan Honey Butter | Cinnamon

CLASSIC BAKED POTATO $1.99

Butter | Sour Cream | Cheddar Cheese | Bacon | Green Onions

LONE STAR POTATO $3.99

Any Boneless Meat | Butter | Sour Cream | Cheddar Cheese | Bacon

Green Onions | Pinto Beans

Thanks for posting that menu. Sad to see Moderno go as I really enjoyed dining on Rack of Lamb and Bacon Wrapped Filets. One of my favorite meals on past NCL cruises.

Alas, I am happy to cross this restaurant off our list. Never have been a fan of BBQ, especially on a cruise and definitely wouldn't waste one of my SDP meals on this

My pic at NCL told me he just got an email saying the go- carts are going up to $7.

A CC member who is onboard now posted a picture of his reservation for the go-kart and I saw the price listed as $7.00.

Our first cruise was on NCL Getaway and we absolutely loved it. Our 2nd was on another line. We didn't have any complaints, we just didn't enjoy the ship as much. We had talked about cruising to Alaska so when I heard they were building a ship like Getaway for Alaska, it was a no-brainer.

That stinks. Nickel and dime. Does anyone know for 7.00 how long you get? Thank god the slides don’t cost (yet)

A CC member who is onboard now posted a picture of his reservation for the go-kart and I saw the price listed as $7.00.

So grateful for the pics! Keep them coming but please take time to enjoy the ship.

I´m not on the TA and back home in the real world again.

Is there no piano bar on the Bliss?

There´s piano music in the Atrium. There hasn´t been a piano bar on the Escape either or are you talking about How At the Moon? That´s not available on the Bliss.

steamboats

There´s piano music in the Atrium. There hasn´t been a piano bar on the Escape either or are you talking about How At the Moon? That´s not available on the Bliss.

DBH still has the piano lounge act at night.

The kart time is long... and when I asked the worker it seemed like it’s based on something but he then said “about 10 minutes”.

The whole thing is a time-investment, even without a line. The check-in (twice?), the safety video, the seating & helmets. I’m thinking it took us close to 25 mins to do it.

The sounds & tire smells throughout are great, and the area is simply fun to look at.