HAL ships in Juneau June 25-29

Scrapnana

It was suggested to do just one thread for the week since some of the "addicts" would not be online this week. So, we will be posting on this one thread all week. Daily posts will begin again in July.

Monday, June 25

Eurodam at the AS dock 1300-2200

Nieuw Amsterdam at the CT dock 1300-2200

Tuesday

Amsterdam at the CT dock 1300-2100

Wednesday

Westerdam at the CT dock 1000-2200

Thursday

Noordam at the CT dock 0800-1800

Friday

Volendam at the CT dock 1300-2200

With the exception of Tuesday, the weather forecast for the week calls for rain chances 40% or less. Temperatures are going to be in the high 50s/low 60s (13-18C).

The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/.

Looks like a pretty decent early morning in Juneau. Internet is very poor between the laptop I use at camp and the wifi there. When the NA and Eurodam arrive I'll be preparing for dinner today.

Roy

Another late arrival I'll need to miss. As I checked (5:40 local time) AIS had Amsterdam near Wrangell about 7 hours earlier.with Millenium arriving on what appeared to be a fairly decent day.

Roy

Wouldn't you know it?!!:eek: I didn't go on my computer all day yesterday, and the puffling hatched!:D She was laid on May 15, so what was that - 6 weeks? Her name evidently is Grace - here; https://explore.org/livecams/puffins/puffin-burrow-cam Her parents are feeding her tons of tiny fish.

Nothing much happening here today, just the kitchen cabinets are supposed to be delivered, so I'll be around, I hope.

Wouldn't you know it?!!:eek: I didn't go on my computer all day yesterday, and the puffling hatched!:D She was laid on May 15, so what was that - 6 weeks? Her name evidently is Grace - here; https://explore.org/livecams/puffins/puffin-burrow-cam Her parents are feeding her tons of tiny fish.

Nothing much happening here today, just the kitchen cabinets are supposed to be delivered, so I'll be around, I hope.

What a fuzzy little bird! So cute!

Thanks for sharing this webcam.

I’m not getting the webcam at all but Westie is past Grand Island.

Roy

The same thing happened to me yesterday, Roy. I had to choose another webcam, and then I came back to Juneau, and it worked. Hope it is the same for you...