Are MDR menus posted daily?

On previous cruises, the menus were posted daily in a public place. This was helpful in determining whether that night might be better spent in a specialty restaurant! Is this still done?

We figured this out late in the cruise that they were available on the TV. We never found them near any of the MDR restaurants and I dind't see a spot on the app to list them (but I might have missed it). We were on the Anthem.

The main dining room menus appeared the night before on the television in the stateroom. We could see what we wanted to order every evening for the next day.

Menus aren’t on the TV on all ships but can be located at several locations around the ship on the wayfinders. If you’re in a GS or higher, they’re delivered to your room each day.

Menus aren’t on the TV on all ships but can be located at several locations around the ship on the wayfinders. If you’re in a GS or higher, they’re delivered to your room each day.
I was surprised CK wasn't on TV menu.

You can also ask Concierge for the whole set so you can plan dining.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They probably feel it would generate too many questions from people who don't have access.
Or a great marketing tool to book a suite.

It seems simple enough to connect that feature via your onboard account. [emoji6]

Or a great marketing tool to book a suite.

It seems simple enough to connect that feature via your onboard account. [emoji6]

For a normal IT department, yes. For Royal's IT department, no way.

I am new to RC. Where are these public places that have the menus? Also, what are the wayfinders? Will they be on TV on the Majesty? Thanks.

No, they will not be on the TV on Majesty.

The wayfinders are large flat screen displays with touch capability. They are located near the elevator/stair lobbies. You can use them for directions, daily schedule, restaurant menus, etc.

No, they will not be on the TV on Majesty.

The wayfinders are large flat screen displays with touch capability. They are located near the elevator/stair lobbies. You can use them for directions, daily schedule, restaurant menus, etc.

Remember when they posted them outside Dining Room. I'd prefer that to the very unreliable wayfinders.

Remember when they posted them outside Dining Room. I'd prefer that to the very unreliable wayfinders.

Don't they still post the menus outside the dining room? They did on Adventure this past March.

It's even better when they actually work.

Don't trust them to find your way around.

sigfail2.jpg

In fairness, this was just one day on one cruise.

Don't they still post the menus outside the dining room? They did on Adventure this past March.
Not on Mariner or Oasis.

The old Mariner, that is. [emoji6]

We were on Oasis last month. MDR menus for the week were available on the interactive display outside the MDR.
Correct, the wayfinders. I just don't have the touch to use most of them. I was referring to the printed menu in a frame.

See post 19