Beverage Pigs after day one

bouhunter

Sorry you cant make it to the ship on time!!! I am curious tho, how does that work? Meeting the ship on day three?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Stupid spell correct in my thread title......:p. Pigs should have been Pkg

We called Celebrity. They had to pre approve our boarding in San Juan. Thank God they were able to. Our flight arrives in SJU at 2:00 so we should be able to drop off the luggage and still enjoy Old San Juan. We will be in Fort Myers for a week after the cruise so it made sense to try and get on board and salvage most of the trip.

We called Celebrity. They had to pre approve our boarding in San Juan. Thank God they were able to. Our flight arrives in SJU at 2:00 so we should be able to drop off the luggage and still enjoy Old San Juan. We will be in Fort Myers for a week after the cruise so it made sense to try and get on board and salvage most of the trip.

But did weather delay your flight or what? Were you coming in the day before or day of?

And I thought your title was great! I guess some do go overboard with the beverage packages!

Beverage Pigs after day one

Frankly I like the title!

Although I did think this thread was going to be about overindulging drunken pigs on a Celebrity cruise.:(

Hope you catch up to the ship and can get your beverage package. Try not to be a drunken pig though, someone might start a thread about you.:D;)

But did weather delay your flight or what? Were you coming in the day before or day of?

And I thought your title was great! I guess some do go overboard with the beverage packages!

We were supposed to fly to FLL yesterday. Have a funeral tomorrow that can't be missed.

I imagine the thread title is getting people to click on it. :)

Autocorrect gets me all the time! Great title though ;p I envisioned a mass of smiling beverage pigs passed out around the Martini Bar:')

Seriously, I’m very sorry for your loss and hope you’re able to enjoy your holiday once you’re aboard.

We were supposed to fly to FLL yesterday. Have a funeral tomorrow that can't be missed.

It certainly did! Glad, as you say, you will be able to salvage a portion of your trip.

We planned a cruise with some friends and one had to work the first day of the cruise. He was able to meet up with us on day two, though. So, yes, it can be done. Glad Celebrity was able to work around your schedule.

Enjoy your cocktails in the beverage package. ;)

You didn't miss much. The embarking was a pain, pix of the convention center.d8c77286cb921b368b3cc3d531beca63.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

A perfect example of why we always get to the port later rather than earlier. Not a guarantee against this kind of mess, but much less likely. A relaxing morning at our hotel and then arriving around 1:00 beats being herded like cattle.

Sorry for your loss of a loved one...

Happy that you will be able to join the cruise and enjoy the rest of your planned vacay. I have to agree...Beverage PIGS sounded great to me!!! Totally cannot believe how much we consume on a cruise!!! Oink, Oink!!

It has turned out to be a very funny thread. Likely an accurate description of what some cruises are like!

I also found myself having to return for a funeral after having just arrived in Rome for an Italian vacation, so I can relate to your situation. My husband and I returned for the funeral and then turned right back around and finished up our trip.

Is that a Freudian error indicating that you are going to drink like a pig after your first day. I have noticed that some people do. LOL!!!!

DON

A perfect example of why we always get to the port later rather than earlier. Not a guarantee against this kind of mess, but much less likely. A relaxing morning at our hotel and then arriving around 1:00 beats being herded like cattle.

Wow, it’s amazing that everyone appears to have a seat. On another board someone said the buses to the ship could not take handicapped people, were they given a refund??

Wow, it’s amazing that everyone appears to have a seat. On another board someone said the buses to the ship could not take handicapped people, were they given a refund??

OP, sorry about the loss of someone close to you and your delay.

Covepointcruiser, can you tell me what happened with this embarkation? Why are they in a convention center? We stood in line for three hours the one time we have sailed out of FLL on X and I was in so much pain after that, that the cruise was not so great.

What is going on? The day that happened to me X got a shipping terminal rather than a passenger terminal (that's why there were no seats) because so many RCCL big ships were in port. I thought that was a one time thing. Does X get displaced often in FLL?