Visit from the upgrade fairy...Serenade. I have questions

muladybug

We just got a call from the upgrade fairy and went from an E1 balcony to a TS - 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite. :D We are beyond excited, but now I have a several questions.

We are Diamond, Diamond plus and Emerald. Will the Emerald be allowed to join us in the Diamond lounge? Are there any other perks besides getting double the Crown and Anchor points? What is concierge service?

What are the balcony configurations on the TS? It looks like a wrap around.

What I've seen it's hit or miss with double points. Not supposed to get them with upgrade but might anyway. Been watching price drops for this cruise, had 2 and at one time 3 of the 2bd 2bath cabins available still as of few days ago. Congrats! I got one last Fall on the BOS/FLL repo all to myself. Enjoy!

I am only familiar with the Diamond lounge. What/where is the concierge lounge and will the Emerald have the same privileges with the nightly complementary cocktails?

As D+ we always prefer the Concierge Lounge. As mentioned, everyone booked in the suite will have the same privileges. You'll likely be very happy with the CL. It is usually much less crowded, quieter, and in my experience, better run than the Diamond Lounge. Enjoy!

As D+ we always prefer the Concierge Lounge. As mentioned, everyone booked in the suite will have the same privileges. You'll likely be very happy with the CL. It is usually much less crowded, quieter, and in my experience, better run than the Diamond Lounge. Enjoy!

That'll be great because the Diamond Lounge usually gets packed in the evening. Also, my parents are D+ and will be able to join us in the CL as well. But the view isn't as nice, if I recall?

Got it, just never heard of it that way

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Serenade of the Seas Cabin # 8668

Category TS - Two Bedroom Suite

tsxl.jpg Stateroom #:8668Category:Category TS - Two Bedroom SuiteDescription:Two Bedroom Suites have a master bedroom with two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, walk-in closet, and large private bathroom with tub and shower. There is a guest bedroom with two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, two upper Pullman-style bunk beds, dresser, and private bathroom with shower. A spacious living room includes a dining table, vanity, chairs, and double sofa bed. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors lead to your expansive private veranda. Each suite also has large flat-screen televisions with stereo and DVD/CD player, thermostat controlled air-conditioning, internet access, direct-dial telephone, radio, mini bar, individual safe, and 24 hour room service.