Sharing drink package

link99

The prices have gone through the roof so... Flame if you want and be sure to copy him on this.

Dear Michael Bayley I will be sharing my drink Package on my up coming cruise catch me if you can. Take your drink prices and ...........

Edited by link99

Easier then you think. Those college kids are doing it as we speak.

I wasn't wishing you luck in completing it. I was wishing you luck in life. With that kind of attitude you are almost certainly not going to do very well. Believing you are entitled to something for free just because someone else jacked up prices on something you normally would've liked to buy isn't really a successful life plan. If you don't like the price of the product, don't buy it. Pretty simple.

YES THIS:

"yeah, but many college kids do many stupid things. Don't justify your actions based on their behaviors.

Remember, sometimes as adults we should remember just because we can, doesn't mean we should."

AND THIS:

"Dear Link99 I will be paying even higher prices in the future because you feel you have a right to STEAL. Take your freeloading and......."

YES, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for both those posts!

Gee has anyone noticed that the price of beef is WAAAAAAAAY UP? I hate that. My grocery store can take their beef....... Perhaps I should throw some steaks under my jacket as I stroll thru the check out. I mean drinks? Beef? Now how can I get me some gasoline that I DIDN'T PAY FOR? :rolleyes:

Edited by bighairtexan

Change your mind about getting a package???

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=45925613#post45925613

YOU JUST SAID THIS TODAY:

"We will be On the Legend 10 day next Friday and their is no way we will be buying the drink package at over a $1000 when 5 of those days are in port and two of the excursions have drinks included. might as well take $ 500 in cash and throw it overboard."

So which is it? Buy it and steal? Or not? Troll much?

Edited by sailor05

Buying a drink package - heck, drinking altogether - is optional. Gee.

Yes, this!

If you think the prices of drinks are expensive either save up more spending money before you go, or buy fewer drinks! The increased price of items you want does not give a license to steal.

Easier then you think. Those college kids are doing it as we speak.

I saw the same thing this week on the Indy, make a stop at the pool bar, hand off your drink then up to the sky bar to get yours. All day long they said RCL never caught on. I not should they want get wise in the near future.

In the end, the cheaters will ruin it for everyone else. New rules will be enacted to prevent cheating and they will impact on everyone else. Sad, but true.

Yep. They could go to - "Everyone in the stateroom must have the same package." That'll cut down on some sharing.

Please list all your future cruises.

The prices have gone through the roof so... Flame if you want and be sure to copy him on this.

Dear Michael Bayley I will be sharing my drink Package on my up coming cruise catch me if you can. Take your drink prices and ...........

In the end, the cheaters will ruin it for everyone else. New rules will be enacted to prevent cheating and they will impact on everyone else. Sad, but true.

I don't know why they don't make everyone buy the package they could make twice as much money.:D

Dear Link99 I will be paying even higher prices in the future because you feel you have a right to STEAL. Take your freeloading and.......

I feel that way when people take on water and soda, yet it is outright promoted here.

We have a winner.....

I agree with you and Sailor05. It is pathetic that people steal. Seriously, that's exactly what you do when you are "sharing" a drink package. It costs everyone else more. That's why drink packages HAVE gone through the roof.

I agree, just because we "can", doesn't mean we "should." If people would just grow up and be responsible for themselves, life would be a lot easier for everyone.