Krazy Kruizers injured in bad fall

CrystalLady

KK,

Hope your computer problem will soon be solved.

Is the pain easing yet?

Take care.

swelling of arm and hand have gone and i got new x-rays yesterday which showed several more tiny fractures near the main fracture -- go back in 2 weeks for another set of x-rays and a new cast

finally got a technician yesterday afternoon who got my internet set up -- yea

Sorry to hear most of your news, KK, but at least there's some good news mixed in that you got a technician to work on your computer.

Hope you continue to heal well.

I don't know if Pittsburgh got all the storms we got his winter but if you did, I know you are tired of all the snow.

We had so much snow on our roofs, we had to get a team of five up there to shovel it off. One of the roofs almost collapsed from all the weight.... it was almost 4' of snow up there. We got lucky with yesterday's storm and only got a slight dusting.

Hi KK- Happy to hear you have your new computer up and connected. But sorry to hear about the additional fractures. Keeping your arm elevated will help to keep the swelling down. As much as we enjoy your input here on Cruise Critic, don't compromise your comfort and healing.

Continuing to send healing energy in your direction. All the best to you- Kathy:)

unfortunately the hand swelled up today

then we got a major snow storm overnight -- originally we were to get only 2 - 3 inches -- got over 10 inches

Thank you for your progress reports KK.

Are you able to keep your arm elevated?

So sorry to hear that you have had so much more snow.

We had so much snow on our roofs, we had to get a team of five up there to shovel it off. One of the roofs almost collapsed from all the weight.... it was almost 4' of snow up there. We got lucky with yesterday's storm and only got a slight dusting.

The weight of that amount of snow could cause huge damage.

Is the snow off the roof dumped in your garden? or carted away for disposal?

Sorry to hear most of your news, KK, but at least there's some good news mixed in that you got a technician to work on your computer.

Hope you continue to heal well.

I don't know if Pittsburgh got all the storms we got his winter but if you did, I know you are tired of all the snow.

last year we had over 5 feet of snow on the roofs -- we had our roofers here within a few days -- but the damaged was already done

Hi KK- Happy to hear you have your new computer up and connected. But sorry to hear about the additional fractures. Keeping your arm elevated will help to keep the swelling down. As much as we enjoy your input here on Cruise Critic, don't compromise your comfort and healing.

Continuing to send healing energy in your direction. All the best to you- Kathy:)

thank you kathy

arm is elevated -- even during the few hours of sleep i get

Thank you for your progress reports KK.

Are you able to keep your arm elevated?

So sorry to hear that you have had so much more snow.

yes i keep the arm elevated -- it lays on my chest while i sit in my recliner and type

we had major house damage when we got over 72 inches in 3 days last year -- it was a nightmare

the snow that was shoveled off the roofs was dumped in the yard -- thus we also had to have new bushes put in

there is no place to haul the snow to in our area as it is not allowed to be dumped into the rivers

Glad to hear you are doing well with the support of doctors, DH, CC's and others. It is amazing how people on this board have sent in their good wishes and prayers. Am sorry you missed your cruise and hope you have a complete recovery. Speaking of food, since I have chronic pancreatitis, can fat fee meals be requested and received on a Holland America cruise??? Thanks.

Glad to hear you are doing well with the support of doctors, DH, CC's and others. It is amazing how people on this board have sent in their good wishes and prayers. Am sorry you missed your cruise and hope you have a complete recovery. Speaking of food, since I have chronic pancreatitis, can fat fee meals be requested and received on a Holland America cruise??? Thanks.

contact ship services at 1-800-541-1576 for menus for special diets

There was so much snow in our yard and the piles were so high from the snow plows, the roof crew carted away the snow they took off the roofs.

The rest of the roofs that didn't need the shoveling are totally melted clean now. :)

We got so lucky none of it collapsed but we sure came close. The ice dams were unbelieveable they were so thick. Everyone in our area had incredible icicles hanging from the eaves and gutters. They're all melted and gone now, thankfully.

Archived