Voyage of Vikings 2011

GRACECRUISE

Today we leave on for Boston to board the Maasdam tomorrow for a long awaited adventure, the Voyage of the Vikings. After booking this about 16 months ago, it is finally here. I have set up a blog for our trip. This is the first time I have tried a live blog and will post daily as I have access.

kingle01.wordpress.com

We are so excited to be on a ship for 35 days!!

Kelly

Today we leave on for Boston to board the Maasdam tomorrow for a long awaited adventure, the Voyage of the Vikings. After booking this about 16 months ago, it is finally here. I have set up a blog for our trip. This is the first time I have tried a live blog and will post daily as I have access.

kingle01.wordpress.com

We are so excited to be on a ship for 35 days!!

Kelly

Thank you! That cruise is on our bucket list for the future --and Bon Voyage!

I can't find it with the link you have . There is something missing. Did anyone get the link ? What is the matter with it? or me:rolleyes:

I just tried it and had no problem. Just 'Copy' the link URL and then 'Paste' it into the address bar.

We're happy to give you a 'warm' welcome to Boston. Last I looked, it is 99 degrees here with oppressive humidity. :eek:

We returned two weeks ago from two weeks on Maasdam and loved our time aboard. Hope you do as well.

Have a wonderful time.

Fair Winds and a Following Sea.....

Bon Voyage.

Thanks for sharing your blog with us. My husband and I will enjoy reading your adventures as we are doing the Voyage of the Vikings in 2012.

You have a great start for your blog. Have enjoyed what you have written so far.

Thanks for posting a blog, I look forward to reading it. One of my colleagues from school is on your cruise (upon my suggestion) so I will know what she is seeing so we can chat about it when we're back at school in September. Have a wonderful trip!

Best wishes to you and your parents as you begin such a wonderful cruise, and welcome to New England and Boston.

Tomorrow, the weather in Boston will be better than today, with a high of 83 predicted. Often, it's a bit cooler at Logan Airport, too, as it's on the water.

Thank you for posting a blog, which I look forward to following. Bon Voyage!

I spoke earlier today with our friends, Randy and Jeff, from Connecticut who are on this cruise. They were happy to be on the ship and looking forward to 5 weeks of adventure. What fun you all will have. It must be a fantastic experience to cruise from Boston harbor. Are you part of the CC meet and greet? Have a great trip. Cherie

• 4 weeks later...

It is an interesting read. It appears the last posting was August 17 but I am sure she will catch up with more soon.

The last posting had the ship leaving to cross the Arctic Circle at 11:00 going around Grimsey Island. Oh, how that brings back memories. I was on Grimsey Island in June 2010 and stood right at the Arctic Circle. How I am so envious of our blogger to get to see the island from the ship.

David

Archived