Whoa.... A LOT of Posts

sail7seas

I think (hope) I have shared at least some useful information.

I think (hope) I have helped some folks along the way.

I know I have tried to.

If I have not done that, I sincerely apologize for taking up so much time and space. :(

Why apologize for doing a good work and rendering a valuable service to so many.

You're one of the big reasons I come to love cruising.... well... you and the buffet, of course!

Dear Kuhn Family:

Last Night Joel Quennville won his 300 game as an NHL coach. Maybe you guys will be the ones to post the 30,000,000 post on the Cruise Critic.

While I think it's fun to watch the total posts here, I'm not comfortable with daily updates on any one person's activity. I don't think I'd post at all if I thought someone were waiting to count, and report, it.

Thanks, Donna.

I have to admit, it is starting to creep me out. :eek:

It is starting to feel like I should, again, be apologizing for participating here.

Why apologize for doing a good work and rendering a valuable service to so many.

:o Please see above, Himself.

Dear Kuhn Family:

Last Night Joel Quennville won his 300 game as an NHL coach. Maybe you guys will be the ones to post the 30,000,000 post on the Cruise Critic.

Actually, it was his 600th victory!!!! I was there to see it...! Quite a special night for him.

It somewhat made up for the Bears dismal performance... At least Sail7Seas had a great night with Tebow proving that "God loves Tom Brady, too!".

Nice to hear from you...!

Actually, it was his 600th victory!!!! I was there to see it...! Quite a special night for him.

It somewhat made up for the Bears dismal performance... At least Sail7Seas had a great night with Tebow proving that "God loves Tom Brady, too!".

Nice to hear from you...!

While I was busy posting here :D, I totally enjoyed watching Tom Terrific win another for the Pats.

Go Patriots!!! :)

Do you mean how did I find that boardreader site? I just stumbled across it while Googling for something else.

Yes, that's what I meant.

And, KK, I think no one has to post how many times a day Sail has posted. I don't think she's in a race to outdo anyone. If she posts a lot, it's usually because she has valuable thing to say and shouldn't have to apologize for posting. I, for one, have gained valuable info from her posts.

I'm not comfortable with daily updates on any one person's activity. I don't think I'd post at all if I thought someone were waiting to count, and report, it.
I only mentioned KK's weekly number to illustrate to TheKuhnFamily that if his goal is to top KK ("For the record, it is my intention to surpass KK in posts... ") that he's losing ground every day. :)

... And, KK, I think no one has to post how many times a day Sail has posted. I don't think she's in a race to outdo anyone. If she posts a lot, it's usually because she has valuable thing to say and shouldn't have to apologize for posting. I, for one, have gained valuable info from her posts.

Precisely!

(Unlike some posters who continuously post "duplicate" information to a thread several hours after someone else has provided the exact same answer... :confused: )

I only mentioned KK's weekly number to illustrate to TheKuhnFamily that if his goal is to top KK ("For the record, it is my intention to surpass KK in posts... ") that he's losing ground every day. :)

I am doing the best I can... there is no need to keep reminding me!!!!!

Jeesh, this is exhausting!!!!:D

Sail, I always read and appreciate every one of your posts! Don't go soft on us now... ;)

Thank you, Marsha. :)

57,340 posts in the last week --- 8191 per day. At that rate we would hit 30M on Dec 31, but I expect the 24th and 25th will be very slack. Sooooo .... probably not this year.

Thanks, John. The updates are fun.......

getting closer. :D

So...? How are we doing, here?

What's the count up to?

Thanks to a very slack Christmas and Monday (just 6,300 posts since Sat night) it looks very unlikely that the 30M will be reached this year. 50,680 would be needed in 5 days. :( You can see the current count HERE, just above Today's Birthdays.

It was also my 30th wedding anniversary. We are renewing our vows on our March cruise which is for my DH birthday on the 29th. Hopefully we can have the ceremony acurally on the 29th and then for the next 30 years we can celebrate our wedding anniversary on HIS birthday. Turn about is fair play.

Chris

Archived