Whoa.... A LOT of Posts

sail7seas

Seems like minimal interest....... maybe after people get home from work and have time.

People up here in Canada who work Monday to Friday are mostly getting off early today (and it's not even New Years' Eve).

Oh well, you can't blame us for trying. Thanks for going over you two:D

But John......

You forgot all about Samoa not having a Friday this week. No one will be born or die on Friday, no legal papers will be signed, there is no Friday........

;) They are moving the date line to be in sync with Australia. They determined it's been too confusing being on a different day for too long.

So, don't count on any posts for the good people of Samoa today. They don't have a 'today'.

That is really strange, especially since unlike crossing the Date Line, they won't get their Friday back again.

I'm beginning to think we're all a bit nutty.

It must be the day before New Years' Eve bug:) I think it's a hoot:)

It'll be interesting to see which thread has the most posts - ours or Carnival's (Carnival should win) but we may be nuttier:)

Do you mean in general or on this subject that Carnival will have the most posts?

DH is at the train show at the Botanical Gardens with my grandsons and then it's out for dinner for his pre birthday celebration.

As far as NYE, we've been going out with the same two couples for over 45 years. First we go to dinner, then a movie and then back to someone's home to watch the ball drop in Times Square and have dessert. Some day I'd love to be on a NYE cruise.

Do you mean in general or on this subject that Carnival will have the most posts?

DH is at the train show at the Botanical Gardens with my grandsons and then it's out for dinner for his pre birthday celebration.

As far as NYE, we've been going out with the same two couples for over 45 years. First we go to dinner, then a movie and then back to someone's home to watch the ball drop in Times Square and have dessert. Some day I'd love to be on a NYE cruise.

Too bad you can't watch the actual ball drop from a cruise ship outside of the streets of NYC now that would be cool ;-)

I was just thinking --- for those of you who have been on CC for many years --- what did they do at 20 M posts? Or 10 M? Nada, right? :rolleyes::p

If the lost post count from the 2004 change-over were counted in, we'd have passed 30,000,000 ages ago.

Does anyone know what the total lost post count was?

I was just referring to this thread - less than 11,000 posts to go.

Sounds like a nice New Years to me:)

Archived