Whoa.... A LOT of Posts

sail7seas

Probably. I noticed I made it into the top 10 posters last week or maybe it's this week, and I was surprised since I don't really think I post that much.

Congratulations, Carol.......

:o I lost the link that John provided.

I'd like to see a thread titled "Miscellaneous"... where Members could just check in each day and write about anything, without being restricted to the topic at hand... obviously, it would be cruise related...

Because this HAL thread is so "homey" to so many people...

Just my opinion.:)

Does that officially make us the sharpest, most alert group on CC? :D :)

Either that, or

a bunch of frustrated accountants, or

many retired people with nothing better to do, or

a bunch of nerds, or

go ahead---add to the list. :D

There was the Floataway Lounge, Is that even still around :confused:

Many thread here got sent over there which was sad because the conversation was really between those of us on the HAL Board where many of us have become close like a small family or large how ever you want to look at it :D

I have always found this board to be like coming home we may fight once in a while but again just like family.

Personally I would rather some one on the HAL board to be the one to reach that magic number so why let the other board know about it ;)

Personally I would rather some one on the HAL board to be the one to reach that magic number so why let the other board know about it ;)

I agree! That's a great idea!

I signing off to make a 32-ounce Ribeye Steak for my nephew Bobby, who just returned from Iraq! :):):)

Have a wonderful night, Everyone!

Probably. I noticed I made it into the top 10 posters last week or maybe it's this week, and I was surprised since I don't really think I post that much.

Judy, that link is somewhere in this thread. Maybe page two. Not sure.

Do mean the boardreader site? HERE IT IS for just the HAL forum, and HERE IT IS for the entire CC ... with KK and sail7seas usually in the top spots.

I'd like to see a thread titled "Miscellaneous"... where Members could just check in each day and write about anything, without being restricted to the topic at hand... obviously, it would be cruise related...

Because this HAL thread is so "homey" to so many people...

Just my opinion.:)

I agree! That's a great idea!

I signing off to make a 32-ounce Ribeye Steak for my nephew Bobby, who just returned from Iraq! :):):)

Have a wonderful night, Everyone!

You must be so thrilled to have him home. Please give him a big CC Welcome...... tell him thanks.

A 32-ounces rib eye.... that's almost a rib roast. :D :eek:

Enjoy your evening with him.

<snip>

Nice thought. :)

Feels a bit 'territorial' but ...... :D

You are the BEST, Jacqui.......

Congratulations.

WEll Done!!! :)

Ahh..............you are too kind Judy - but what the heck what's once more post - seriously - we were about to have to shut down and now we are moving to a wonderful place - I have been working my tail off (why I wasn't on the boards when I got back from the Prinsendam much). I can't believe that my plea worked. Well, the animals are saved - the shelter is moving to a much better, healthier new place and I am looking forward to the New Year now.

Happy New Year to all the Animals everywhere and to my cc friends.:)

I am seriously in 7th heaven and it's not a cruise :D:D

You must be so thrilled to have him home. Please give him a big CC Welcome...... tell him thanks.

A 32-ounces rib eye.... that's almost a rib roast. :D :eek:

Enjoy your evening with him.

Gotta tell you, there is nothing better than cooking for someone who's been a war zone for two years! I could have served him my shoe and he would have loved it!

I did enjoy it, thanks Judy!

Archived