Time Lapse Cruise

Thanks for that. What room was that from???

Alex

Room 9692 - The room is 2 feet smaller (182 sq feet) but the balcony is a huge 140 sq feet, and Mervin is a fabulous room attendant!. there is very little structure blocking this balcony, which is why I was so happy when it opened up!

I think I'm going to have to say after watching that, that I would most likely prefer a forward balcony to an aft balcony. I think I might prefer to see where I'm going instead of where I've been.....

Terry that is awesome. Your cruise must be one of the only sunny cruises out of Gal. this season. Our only day of partial sunshine was in Roatan:o Loved it!

I noticed a few from earlier Galveston cruises had run into some foul weather. When we left sunday, the weather reports looked rainy/cloudy for all stops on our cruise, and we were a little bummed. We were on a self induced internet ban for the entire week, so we were pleasantly surprised on each morning when we woke up to beautiful sunrises. It was a little hard getting around Roatan and Belize, as they had had torrential storms for the day before we arrived on each island, and some of the roads were muddy r washed out. It was overcast on Sunday when we sailed out, and foggy on Sunday when we returned. Monday-Saturday was mostly sunny, one late afternoon rain shower as we were tendering back to the ship on belize, but the sun was out for our sail away. The "good weather" gods were definitely on our side. I loved the ship!

That is awesome! Can I ask what software and hardware you use for your editing? Thanks.

I connected my camera to my laptop, used the Canon Eos utility software and set it up to take a picture every 8 seconds (don't burn a copy to your camera), then I used Quick Time pro to make the individual movies. I imported those into iMovie, and added the text.

Great video, thanks for sharing. I might have to get an aft balcony on my next cruise after seeing that awesome view !

-Julie

We loved the aft balcony. My parents had a side balcony, they said the cigarette smell from the rooms in front of them kept them from using it. We didn't notice any smoke on the aft of the ship.

I connected my camera to my laptop, used the Canon Eos utility software and set it up to take a picture every 8 seconds (don't burn a copy to your camera), then I used Quick Time pro to make the individual movies. I imported those into iMovie, and added the text.

I don't quite understand that but I loved your pics...fabulous. More posters should do that. Now..about those rays and things...where are the pics of those? :D

Archived