Boarding Eurodam Tomorrow !!!

fuzzywuzzy

Yeaaaa, just arrived in FLL today after a HUGE drive down from Ontario, Canada!! We had great weather all the way except now in FLL, it is pouring rain! :(

Tomorrow we board the Eurodam for our first TA cruise !! Yeaaaaa, getting excited now for sure. So glad to be here safe and sound. We have a nice room and found the hotel quite easily by following our GPS. Thank Goodness for GPS.

I will try to post during our trip. :D

How many days did it take to drive from your home to the port?

Have a wonderful cruise.

Bon Voyage!!

It took 2 and 1/2 full days of driving. We spent two nights on the road. Last night in Daytona and arrived here about 11:45 a.m. We took the interstates all the way - down I 77 and then to I 95 S. It was a HUGE drive.

Have a wonderful TA cruise...we'll be waving to you from the Port Everglades webcam from home tomorrow evening!

The season is winding down....:(

Thank you. We will be waving back. I hope to be wearing a Love Kate and Prince William Tshirt. lol.

Yes, we noticed that there were no ships at the docks today. bye.

Best wishes for a smooth sailing!

Thank you !!! Looking forward to it. We met some of the Cruise Critic posters tonight for dinner here in FLL. It was nice putting real faces to the posters ID's. Lots of activities are planned. :)

Yeaaaa, just arrived in FLL today after a HUGE drive down from Ontario, Canada!! We had great weather all the way except now in FLL, it is pouring rain! :(

Tomorrow we board the Eurodam for our first TA cruise !! Yeaaaaa, getting excited now for sure. So glad to be here safe and sound. We have a nice room and found the hotel quite easily by following our GPS. Thank Goodness for GPS.

I will try to post during our trip. :D

See you on the ship! And to everyone else watching today, I plan to be waving pom poms on on the bow of the ship with 4 others in my party. I hope the weather clears.

See you on the ship! And to everyone else watching today, I plan to be waving pom poms on on the bow of the ship with 4 others in my party. I hope the weather clears.

The whole Sail-Away Gang will be watching for Pom Pom's! Bon Voyage!

Archived