Listing Of What Is On Each Deck

Does anyone know where I can find a listing of what is on each deck of Navigator of the Seas? I want to familiarize myself of where everything is so I won't be running around in circles once I get on the ship. I had intended to print a copy of each deck, but some of the decks or cut in half and are on another page. I saw something like this once and can't find it now. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know where I can find a listing of what is on each deck of Navigator of the Seas? I want to familiarize myself of where everything is so I won't be running around in circles once I get on the ship. I had intended to print a copy of each deck, but some of the decks or cut in half and are on another page. I saw something like this once and can't find it now. :rolleyes:

There are deck plans on the RCCL website or on one of many online travel sites.

Thanks everyone, but been there, tried that. Just don't want to print a page where part of the deck is on another page. I also know about the elevators, but didn't really want to bother with that. I saw one time a small listing of each deck and what was on it, but just can't find it. Well I have 6 months to remember it in my brain for when I sail. :) On my first cruise, I learned where everything was and could come and go on each deck and knew where everything was on day 6 of a 7 day cruise LOL. I never wanted that to happen again.

Thanks to all of you. for helping. The little small listing (typed on a website) must have been for a Carnival ship. It was so easy to just look and see where everything was. Anyway, thanks to a rainy down down here in New Orleans I was able to spend my day looking at each deck and typing a list of where everything I was interested in on the ship (NOS) was located. I am also happy in my cabin which puts me in a good spot for all these areas. :)

Here:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?shipCode=NV

This will get you the deck plans for Navigator. You can choose each deck (top, left hand corner), and look at all the STUFF! :p

Hope This Helps.

Thanks everyone, but been there, tried that. Just don't want to print a page where part of the deck is on another page. I also know about the elevators, but didn't really want to bother with that. I saw one time a small listing of each deck and what was on it, but just can't find it. Well I have 6 months to remember it in my brain for when I sail. :) On my first cruise, I learned where everything was and could come and go on each deck and knew where everything was on day 6 of a 7 day cruise LOL. I never wanted that to happen again.

If you use the link from the post above, on the left-hand side of the graphic of the deck, there is a list of what is on that deck.

The little small listing (typed on a website) must have been for a Carnival ship. It was so easy to just look and see where everything was.

You might be talking about a site called cruisedeckplans.com. It has a listed of all public areas and their location. I find it has more info for Carnival ships than others though. Might be worth a try.....

Do you have a smart phone? The cruisemate aps are handy. If your like me and study the ships layout contstantly before a cruise, the app helps you pass the time while the wife is in the dressing room at a store in the mall, or running into Hallmark, or one of the dozens of place I take her that bores me :) I haven't used it onboard at all, but if you put your phone in airplane mode, you probably could.

Thanks. I know I can get the info on this site, but if you do a print reveiw, you can see that the deck is not on just one page. I ddin't want to print that way as part of the deck would be on another page. So, I spent my rainy day yesterday typing away what was on each deck and location. Like I have nothing else to do :eek:.

Thanks. Enjoyed this site. But like the others, it didn't list the deck each was on next to the name. I do have my list typed and deck each is on and by the time I cruise (6 months) will know where everything is. :) Guess I can get a little obsessed and crazy at times.

You might be talking about a site called cruisedeckplans.com. It has a listed of all public areas and their location. I find it has more info for Carnival ships than others though. Might be worth a try.....

Nope, that is not it, but thanks as I do like this site and am fooling around dragging decks here and there so I can get ready to print. I tried it once so far and could barely read the print. Have to enlarge it a bit. The site I saw once just had the deck and what was on it. It had no pictures of the actual decks. Guess I will get back to my dragging and dropping and making things smaller or larger. :eek::rolleyes:

Archived