LIVE from the Vision of the Seas Sailing 5 Oct 2012

I just assumed it was the Vision because of the talk of the Canal on the this thread:o!! My Bad....

Edit... Just went to marine traffic control and that is indeed the Princess. The Vision is in going by the Cristobal piers at this time, just barely in sight of that camera, she will bp at the locks in about 45- 1 hour.

Edited by BillB48

Gee.... I have to leave at the good part.:( I guess I will just have to catch them on their return.

Doesn't that just suck? I have to work tonight and need to go to bed. Guess I will have to try and catch them on their return too.

Enjoying your Live! Especially all the cute comments like leaving the adventure excursions for the young and the compass doesnt have a lot of activities because the passengers are older...very cute comments Jim! Excellent pictures of everything too! Good smiles for the morning with my coffee! Enjoying your thread!! ~Stacey

I just assumed it was the Vision because of the talk of the Canal on the this thread:o!! My Bad....

Edit... Just went to marine traffic control and that is indeed the Princess. The Vision is in going by the Cristobal piers at this time, just barely in sight of that camera, she will bp at the locks in about 45- 1 hour.

No, you good for alerting us to these links.......Thanks:)

It's just all so awesome.........Here she comes........

Where is Vision now. I can only see cam2 at Gatun, and I do not know which end of the canal I am looking at, ie , the caribbean entrance or lake Gatun entrance. Also , all AIS data has disappeared for me.

Pictures are great and I am glad you are enjoying your cruise.

That parmesan crusted turkey looks delicious, one of my favorites. Could eat that now and it is only 7am.:p

I just tried that for the first time on Jewel and it was excellent. Not normally a huge turkey fan.