Prunes in the Windjammer - or anywhere?

OnlyMe

I can't for the life of me remember if there were prunes available in the Windjammer on our last cruise and am hoping someone will know. We sail with our little boy in May and he needs to have prunes added to his diet daily to help with a medical issue and I'm wondering if they are customarily available or if I need to contact guest services or take some with us.

Thanks in advance for any help

Wow, so many replies - thank you all so much!!!

Our baby needs prunes daily to keep things on track, otherwise we have to medicate which I try to avoid as much as possible so its great to hear they are readily available ... I have no idea why but I just couldn't be sure even though I love prunes myself with a little natural yogurt :)

When we sailed NCL a few years back we also needed prune juick for our other son but had to special request it hence I wanted to be certain for May.

Thank you all!

Yes to the prunes and you must also please try the MUESLI! It is increidble. Some mornings are better than others depending on the fruit they put in, but that was my morning ritual... 4 prunes, little muesli, and 1 small danish. Yum!! :D:D

I always look forward to that when we cruise!

Archived