Diamond Plus Bonus Gift question

Very kind of you. We are on Brilliance for Thanksgiving. First time in 5 years. Hard to get me to leave the Port Canaveral terminal

Yes, living in Cocoa Beach would make you think twice about driving to Tampa. Our situation is better and worse. We live in Ocala - about an hour and 45 minutes to Tampa and about 2 hours and 15 minutes to Port Canaveral. It's been a couple of years since we've sailed out of other ports. We're thinking of trying Oasis soon after it comes to Port Canaveral but haven't booked yet.

BTW we enjoy Brilliance immensely - the ship is old but in good repair, and the professionalism and friendliness of the crew make it special. We have cruised on a Radiance class ship out of Tampa every fall since 2010 - first Radiance, then Jewel, then Brilliance.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving on Brilliance. Hope our paths cross someday.

Margy

Yes, living in Cocoa Beach would make you think twice about driving to Tampa. Our situation is better and worse. We live in Ocala - about an hour and 45 minutes to Tampa and about 2 hours and 15 minutes to Port Canaveral. It's been a couple of years since we've sailed out of other ports. We're thinking of trying Oasis soon after it comes to Port Canaveral but haven't booked yet.

BTW we enjoy Brilliance immensely - the ship is old but in good repair, and the professionalism and friendliness of the crew make it special. We have cruised on a Radiance class ship out of Tampa every fall since 2010 - first Radiance, then Jewel, then Brilliance.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving on Brilliance. Hope our paths cross someday.

Margy

Small world, in-laws live in Ocala.

Up there all the time. Take care

Your snack gets upgraded to include almonds.

The Zinfandel on the list is not a white Zin. White Zin will show up when you reach the 350 point level with 2 gifts

Boy, the red zinf must be the cheapest because I can get a bottle of Beringer white for less that $5, and I'm sure RCL get each bottle for a fraction.

Boy, the red zinf must be the cheapest because I can get a bottle of Beringer white for less that $5, and I'm sure RCL get each bottle for a fraction.

Yea, I don't know what's up with that. I will add that we had our red Zin delivered to MDR, and Laura sent it back to get a white Zin. No problem

We will be over 525 after our next cruise. Any one care to let us know what is added at that level??

More wine choices and some other items. Can't be more specific because those of us that have more than 525 points only see one list without regard for what was on the previous list. If someone would who has over 350 points and less than 525 points would post the list they see, then I could post the differences.

Unlikely that the red is cheaper than Beringer white zin. More likely, the red zone is on the list so that people who love reds have a zin as an option as their bonus gift. The white zin available for free every night in the DL and CL, so D+ who like that white zin might easily get their fill, but no red zin is available in the Cl or DL.

We will be over 525 after our next cruise. Any one care to let us know what is added at that level??

CC member Bonanza posted a list for amenity levels that was current in August. It might not be current any longer, but here is a link to the post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=47346186&postcount=1920

:)

Just Did a 3 day cruise on Enchantment, No welcome aboard gift. Let alone any extra treats! Went to LA and asked for the water, she set 2. Everyone has been talking about extra water, so thought it was interesting when I did not get the 1 bottle I have on my preference list. First ever, but not a problem for a 3 days cruise.

More wine choices and some other items. Can't be more specific because those of us that have more than 525 points only see one list without regard for what was on the previous list. If someone would who has over 350 points and less than 525 points would post the list they see, then I could post the differences.

We are at 349 when we get off Enchantment. Break the 350 point level next week, but I doubt we'll see update until a week after that

Just Did a 3 day cruise on Enchantment, No welcome aboard gift. Let alone any extra treats! Went to LA and asked for the water, she set 2. Everyone has been talking about extra water, so thought it was interesting when I did not get the 1 bottle I have on my preference list. First ever, but not a problem for a 3 days cruise.

We received the almonds and cookies, 4 waters and 2 Corona. :D

Just did a b2b on the Oasis. Somehow missed the welcome aboard cookie/almond bag both weeks. Our welcome aboard Coronas turned into 1 Corona and 1 mini bottle of wine both weeks. The second bottle of wine from C&A for 350 points or better did not show until we called about it and then it arrived as a "gift from your travel agent." We got the extra water the first week and no chefs selection the first week on formal night.

These were just odd mix ups that we've never run into before. We're not sure if these are Housekeeping mishaps are if they stemmed from Loyalty. We had 2 great cruises and I hope these anomalies don't repeat for us. These are all nice little gifts that we are usually grateful to receive.

Just did a b2b on the Oasis. Somehow missed the welcome aboard cookie/almond bag both weeks. Our welcome aboard Coronas turned into 1 Corona and 1 mini bottle of wine both weeks. The second bottle of wine from C&A for 350 points or better did not show until we called about it and then it arrived as a "gift from your travel agent." We got the extra water the first week and no chefs selection the first week on formal night.

These were just odd mix ups that we've never run into before. We're not sure if these are Housekeeping mishaps are if they stemmed from Loyalty. We had 2 great cruises and I hope these anomalies don't repeat for us. These are all nice little gifts that we are usually grateful to receive.

Same thing happened to us on Oasis back in September with our wine amenities. The LA was busy that week handling missing welcome aboard gifts and D+ amenities.

Same thing happened to us on Oasis back in September with our wine amenities. The LA was busy that week handling missing welcome aboard gifts and D+ amenities.

Kind of attribute that to the web site being wonky this summer. Same thing happened on Freedom this September. Julia fixed a lot of mistakes