Princess News

Shogun

Hi All

Can you not wait for a few hours until the cruise show in Miami starts.

yours Shogun

Honestly, I hate this type of post. Either spill the beans or don't bother posting in the first place. Not everyone has access to watch the show in Miami. You could have stated in your orginial post that you don't know what it was, only something was going to be announced. What you did is give the impression that you knew something?

Oh please, people. It is well known on this board that Shogun has good friends in the company; he has posted links to interviews and television shows proving it. He is simply telling us they have some interesting news to announce, which obviously has been sent out to many employees and will given to the public tomorrow. It akin to announcing a press conference on the following day.

You can look for the news or not as you see fit, but saying you think he is 'looking for attention' or wishing he 'did not post anything at all' is childish and petulant.

Honestly, I hate this type of post. Either spill the beans or don't bother posting in the first place. Not everyone has access to watch the show in Miami. You could have stated in your orginial post that you don't know what it was, only something was going to be announced. What you did is give the impression that you knew something?

I could not agree with you more. But this is just typical of Steve.

Unless it is cheaper prices,new ports of call,better food choices,alcohol included,bring whatever wine or beer on board that you want to,better on deck entertainment,softer beds,it doesn't matter.:D

I'm guessing that it won't be about something like furniture (unless designed by some famous person or celebrity), or something else that would be considered mundane by most media outlets (even if it's something of interest to regular passengers of Princess).

I'm guessing it would be either some new builds or else the thingy about Kate being the Godmother.

Not going to lose sleep over this since I lost an hour last night.

Is there anywhere on the Cruise Shipping Miami 2013 Trade-show & Conference website showing what time and date Princess will have an announcement? All I am currently finding is Anthony H. Kaufman, an SVP of Commercial Affairs for Princess, is participating in a Product Development conference. The event is on maximizing onboard revenue, but looks at new technology and development in the industry and how it can bring additional revenue. Will be interesting to hear what is said from this event.

My daughter had the opportunity to go since she works at RCCL and is in a hospitality graduate program, but decided not to go this year.

My $0.02.....At the big yearly shipping show in Miami, every cruise line is duly and heavily represented, and every one of them takes the opportunity to make ''interesting''and ''attractive'' announcements.

Yes, CruiseCritics is there and will post daily (see Lido Deck).

Re;Princess in particular, I suggest one of the announcements will relate to the rumoured major re-deployment in the Asia/Aussie/NewZealand market.

Recently, the fuel got heavier with the rumoured re-deployment of Sapphire P down there, right on the heels of Diamond P's announced new year-round homeporting in Japan. If all those rumours playout as anticipated, Princess's announcement on that topic would be worth the wait indeed.

Just my opinion.

Thank you Shogun . Always fun to have a surprise to look forward to , especially if it is about something fun like cruising. Also as we will be watching for the info, we won't miss it.

Let's make a deal : If I guess right, you wont make us wait until tomorrow..

You will be Cruise director on the new ship ? ;). I would join that cruise !

Ps, so sad to see people getting upset with such a thing... :(Can't imagine how they react to real problems in their life...:confused:

Another post on this already long thread - waiting for something

I'm quite sure we won't hear anything before 10am EST, noon would be more like it. According to the agenda, the show just opened at 8am and I wouldn't expect Princess Cruises to blow their whole 'big reveal' that early in the game today.

Hi All,

For Those who said nice things thank you,

For some folks here I think they need to go on a cruise, de stress and relax,

I was told some stuff, some time ago, was told not to tell, so have not,

I was then told that this info was going to be made public at the Miami

show by a Senior Exec, so I give you folks a few hours notice, to keep a

look out for some info coming from Princess, its that simple, no need to

loose sleep over it, no doubt some folks will be happy others will take the

view could not careless, may be next time I will just keep quite, as trying

to be helpful does not seen sit well with some.

yours Shogun

Archived