For Those who said nice things thank you,

For some folks here I think they need to go on a cruise, de stress and relax,

I was told some stuff, some time ago, was told not to tell, so have not,

I was then told that this info was going to be made public at the Miami

show by a Senior Exec, so I give you folks a few hours notice, to keep a

look out for some info coming from Princess, its that simple, no need to

loose sleep over it, no doubt some folks will be happy others will take the

view could not careless, may be next time I will just keep quite, as trying

to be helpful does not seen sit well with some.

yours Shogun

Thanks!!! CC really needs to add a "LIKE" button ... have a nice day

Shogun: Thanks for that. But there is no need to explain. I think it was inherent in your original post that you were made aware of some interesting information; you were told not to leak said information; and you directed us to when (and where) we could be among the first to learn of the news. The idea that some people think that you should have either betrayed your confidences or not bothered to tip us off to the when and where in the first place is simply irrational at best and mean-spirited at worst. Either way, it is not worth a moment of pause on your end.

Hi All,

yours Shogun

As they say, No good deed goes unpunished.

Have a great day...

Lew

Thanks!!! CC really needs to add a "LIKE" button ... have a nice day

Wouldn't we all love to have a friend like this - someone we could share a secret with and know beyond a doubt that the secret would safe with them? I would :)

B. Cole

may be next time I will just keep quite, as trying to be helpful does not seen sit well with some.

yours Shogun

Might not be a bad idea. It seems to me that it might not sit well with some that you, as a Princess cruiser like the rest of us, have managed to put yourself in a position to receive privileged treatment and information from associations you have developed with employees of PCL.

The positive is that you share a lot of the information with members of this forum.

The negative is that you might too often share stories of meetings with officers and crew.

No offense meant. I think the positive outweighs any negatives.

I think it is fun waiting to see what will be announced! Anticipation is a good thing! Thanks for the heads up!

Agree.... Shogun, thanks for all your great posts and information about Princess on an ongoing basis.

Regarding Cruise Miami: There will be lots of different announcements from all the lines over the next several days. For you twitter people...

#CSM2013

Hi All,

yours Shogun

You are one of my favorite posters. Don't let a few rotten apples spoil it for the rest of us. I appreciate your keeping us informed. I love your post regarding the crew and staff. I'm afraid the jealous bug roams these boards.

3 interesting pages, but I don't know where to find it, so I'm hoping it gets posted in this thread.

I like the little tease. It give me a reason to keep coming back and checking. The boards have been a little boring since the lull in the Corkage Fee debacle.

I am expecting tho that there will be another wave of "I'm upset" posts on here after the news is revealed. The one thing you can count on on Cruise Critic is critical statements. I predict "That's IT?" or... "That's just fine for some but I'm dissappointed since I expected it to be a new Elite perk" or..."I still hate the balcony furniture, they could have taken the money and bought new furniture" or..."I liked it the old way, that I've become accustomed to for the last 20 yrs of loyalty, they should have asked us, their customer" or..."I don't agree, and Princess will NEVER see my business again, I hope they are happy."

Oh, the anticipation! Personally, I hope it's Celebrity Chefs guesting on all cruises. :D

3 interesting pages, but I don't know where to find it, so I'm hoping it gets posted in this thread.

I like the little tease. It give me a reason to keep coming back and checking. The boards have been a little boring since the lull in the Corkage Fee debacle.

I am expecting tho that there will be another wave of "I'm upset" posts on here after the news is revealed. The one thing you can count on on Cruise Critic is critical statements. I predict "That's IT?" or... "That's just fine for some but I'm dissappointed since I expected it to be a new Elite perk" or..."I still hate the balcony furniture, they could have taken the money and bought new furniture" or..."I liked it the old way, that I've become accustomed to for the last 20 yrs of loyalty, they should have asked us, their customer" or..."I don't agree, and Princess will NEVER see my business again, I hope they are happy."

Oh, the anticipation! Personally, I hope it's Celebrity Chefs guesting on all cruises. :D

Chefs from Celebrity Cruise Lines:D or chefs who are famous:)?

Shogun: Thanks for that. But there is no need to explain. I think it was inherent in your original post that you were made aware of some interesting information; you were told not to leak said information; and you directed us to when (and where) we could be among the first to learn of the news. The idea that some people think that you should have either betrayed your confidences or not bothered to tip us off to the when and where in the first place is simply irrational at best and mean-spirited at worst. Either way, it is not worth a moment of pause on your end.

Here! Here!

I figured that if it wasn't brought up on this thread then I would do as I always do and check the news section here on CC. I too appreciate you Shogun along with some of the more seasoned cruisers that post on here. Thanks again and I will be looking forward to see the annoucement from Princess..:D

Northender, the Boston Bruins, really, you couldn't post a picture of a real hockey team??? :eek: :D :D
Whaddya mean? The Bruins are probably the greatest hockey team in the sport. Well, maybe the Celtics are the greatest...

A number of cruise-related news organizations have been saying that Princess would be making an announcement today so whatever it is, it'll be on the news somewhere.

Whaddya mean? The Bruins are probably the greatest hockey team in the sport. Well, maybe the Celtics are the greatest...

A number of cruise-related news organizations have been saying that Princess would be making an announcement today so whatever it is, it'll be on the news somewhere.

Pam not you too! :eek: The NHL should ban hockey in Boston, Pittsburg and Philadelphia ;)

With the exception of Philadelphia, it looks like someone is just trying to eliminate some competition.

P.S. - it's Pittsburgh

Vinnie

Oh Lord, a Steelers fan! Geezzz are they still in the NFL? :D

Hi All

Thanks Pam, was starting to think my friend had dropped me right in it,

but if media now saying Princess has something to say,

we will just have to wait a few more hours,

yours Shogun

Archived