"LIVE" from Explorer of the Seas -April 7, 2013- Bermuda

A7.JPG

Was this pic taken from northbound 440?? DH will be riding our motorcycle to the ship for our motorcycle cruise. He will be coming up from Staten Island.

Congrats on the upgrade. Woo Hoo!!!!

Enjoy your cruise, I will follow along:) It's like 2 cruises for the price of one:D

Wow Radio, you are so lucky to be upgraded to such a grand suite! Hope you enjoy your awesome vacation. I have never been to Bermuda so it will be exciting to see what it is like there! (Might try the Breakaway soon as it is easier to drive to the NY ports than to fly all the way to Florida - $400 + tickets now :eek:)

Bon Voyage!

We just got off the ship this morning. Congrats on the upgrade, hope the shower is bigger than ours was.

We will enjoy reading your review as we will still be in post cruise depression...

Have a great trip!!!

I am thinking of one of the 6 or 7 day Bermuda cruises for 2014.

Being from Canada and never embarking from this port, I would be interested when you get back to get the hotel name and parking information and any information about getting to the port when driving.

Question?????

Do you still have land-based cell service going under the bridge, or is it through the ship at that time?

I would love to send a pic to my friends that usually cruise with us, but will not be coming with us on our upcoming cruise :(

Congrats on the upgrade, Radio! What a wonderful surprise that must have been!

Could you please tell the concierge, Mario, hello from the sisters, Eileen & Pat from the 3/5 sailing?

Eileen

Question?????

Do you still have land-based cell service going under the bridge, or is it through the ship at that time?

I would love to send a pic to my friends that usually cruise with us, but will not be coming with us on our upcoming cruise :(

We did last month. The signal slowly disappears as you head out past the bridge. We have Verizon. We turned our phones off once we started losing 3G.

When you get to Bermuda can you send pictures of Heritage Wharf and the progress going on there? Even a written report would be appreciated. We wil be on the May 10 sailing of the NCL Dawn to Bermuda and are hoping that the dock at heritage Wharf will be available. It is hard to get any meaningful updates on the rebuild so I/we will look forward to your report. Clarea ( Bob) will be on the next EOS sailing to Bermuda and he suggested that I contact you for a report on the progress at the HW. You can send them to the Ports of call area re Bermuda or to this site or the our NCL Dawn May 10 roll call site. Any and all info will be greatly appreciated.

Gene

We did last month. The signal slowly disappears as you head out past the bridge. We have Verizon. We turned our phones off once we started losing 3G.

Thanks!!! We have Verizon also. Just wanted to send our friends a quick pic before we lose service.

Archived