Secrets of Enchantment

So I am getting ready to board the Enchantment in 11 days. I was on her, but it's been 14 years ago, so I have forgotten many things about her. What is your favorite secret place, or little know fact about Enchantment of the Seas.

What is a MUST do? What is the first thing I should find or do?

Find the WJ first..yum lunch :) we love Enchantment...I'm just so amazed that they cut her in half stretched her then put her back together and it still floats....can't wait until I'm onboard EOS again Oct 4th....she's a great ship...love the pool deck and beautiful railings all lit up at night.

Sent from my DROID4 using Forums mobile app

Find the WJ first..yum lunch :) we love Enchantment...I'm just so amazed that they cut her in half stretched her then put her back together and it still floats....can't wait until I'm onboard EOS again Oct 4th....she's a great ship...love the pool deck and beautiful railings all lit up at night.

Sent from my DROID4 using Forums mobile app

If you get on so late that the WJ is a zoo (and it does happen), the Park Cafe is a good alternate for right away.

If you get on so late that the WJ is a zoo (and it does happen), the Park Cafe is a good alternate for right away.

This is a great tip and one I will be taking advantage of on my cruise on Enchantment in October. The WJ was a zoo that first day.

I will be on this same cruise in 11 days with my brother and I was on it in May! I don't think the Park Cafe is open the first day. A great ship all around!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Mermaidgal make sure to join our roll call. We have set up an informal Meet and Mingle.

Thanks everyone for the tips!

Just off the Enchantment today. Park Cafe was open for lunch on boarding day. Good roast beef sandwiches, soups and tuna melts. Very nice salad bar. We also enjoyed the dining room and Chops.

Ship is very nice. It has an ultra modern feel, with a clean and airy design.

Park Café is open the first day. Don't even think about the WJ Zoo, you'll have plenty of time to go there later. Go straight to Park Café. Most new guests don't know it's there. It can get warm in there (it is the solarium), dine on the shady side. Ask about the soup. They have an excellent cream of potato soup.

Rick and Deirdra

Do they have any desserts at the Park Cafe?

Yes, on the right-hand side cabinet.

We really enjoyed breakfast in the Park Cafe:an assortment of different pots of fruit, yoghurts, cereals, made to order bagels with a choice of fillings, a mixture of different filled muffins etc. The oats served here were the hottest on the ship ;). And the best bit: no fighting for tables ;). A lovely relaxed atmosphere to the start the day with added wonderful service :).

Great thread! We're looking forward to our first time on her in Oct.!

On the first day, can we take our kids to Park Cafe? I know it's connected to the Solarium, but I don't know how close. The kids will be 9-11 and we would love to skip the WJ on embarkation, but I don't want to take them in there if it wouldn't be acceptable.

Are there any other little places that are great? Little alcoves, spots not to miss, etc. We've never sailed Vision class, so any Vision class tips would be great, too.

Great thread! We're looking forward to our first time on her in Oct.!

On the first day, can we take our kids to Park Cafe? I know it's connected to the Solarium, but I don't know how close. The kids will be 9-11 and we would love to skip the WJ on embarkation, but I don't want to take them in there if it wouldn't be acceptable.

Are there any other little places that are great? Little alcoves, spots not to miss, etc. We've never sailed Vision class, so any Vision class tips would be great, too.

Kids are allowed to go to Park Cafe, no matter where it is on the ship.

Glad to hear the Park Cafe is open on the first day. I've only been on one cruise, and we didn't really discover it until our last day as the Windjammer wasn't open for lunch and we weren't dressed for the MDR.

I do plan to head there on the first day of my second cruise in October. Sounds like I'll have to give breakfast a try there as well.

Kids are allowed to go to Park Cafe, no matter where it is on the ship.

On that note, late night though when that is when of few venues open you will see lots of kids in there on the right side of solarium eating pizza and stuff. I only witnessed this late night and around times kids clubs closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Glad to hear the Park Cafe is open on the first day. I've only been on one cruise, and we didn't really discover it until our last day as the Windjammer wasn't open for lunch and we weren't dressed for the MDR.

I do plan to head there on the first day of my second cruise in October. Sounds like I'll have to give breakfast a try there as well.

Glad to hear that, perhaps when I was on in May they were doing some maintenance! I rushed down there for my first of many roast beef sandwiches and they were closed. That's where I'll be heading next Monday when I get on, Yummo!

Archived