"LIVE" from Grandeur of the Seas - Aug 30, 2013

Radio

I sailed with you on our Bermuda/Northeast cruise last year but never got a chance to meet you. I look forward to your live from... report since we are headed back to Bermuda on the Grandeur in November with hopes that it will be cooler this time.

I'm subscribed! I'll be waving from Sandy Point or Hemingway's. Want to finally get the photo op of her going under Bay Bridge here, even if it's dusk or later.

Oh, please, please post the picture of this once you take it!!

Radio, we will be on this sailing with you and the Mrs. Maybe we'll run into each other over coffee!

I sailed with you on our Bermuda/Northeast cruise last year but never got a chance to meet you. I look forward to your live from... report since we are headed back to Bermuda on the Grandeur in November with hopes that it will be cooler this time.

Hi Judy. . .It appears that I will be sailing on Grandeur again in November to Bermuda again !

I am hoping for good weather in November . . .

Radio

;);)

Radio, can't wait to start reading your "live report". While I will not be on the same ship I am going to Bermuda in Oct on the Explorer (3rd time). I know this will help pass the time until my cruise. I hope you and your wife have a wonderful cruise, but since I read several of your "live reports" I am sure you will. ENJOY!!!:D

Staying at La Quinta In Glen Burnie tonight :) Can't wait to board Grandeur tomorrow:). Radio hope we see you on board! Love all your adventures. Seems like we are living your cruise every time you post your live reviews. Really enjoy them and appreciate all the time and effort it takes. Hoping to meet some other Cruise Critics too! Happy cruising everyone!

Yea! Another "Live" Radio cruise.

Just like a sneak preview of our Bermuda cruise on the Explorer next month.

Enjoy your time onboard and on the beach.

And thank you again for taking the time to report "Live". :)

We are looking forward to your live reports ... first time was when you did the one day and could not get up from the computer. You are great!!! Many, many thanks for all your effort.;);) We'll be in GOTS on Nov. 16

Rebeca and Herb

Wow ! Thanks Rebecca and Herb. . . I have been doing "LIVE" Posts for several years.

Here are the ones from the last 12 months. . .;)

Freedom of the Seas - July 2012

Enchantment of the Seas Jan 2013

Explorer of the Seas - April 2013

Grandeur of the Seas- CTN -July 2013

Radio

;);)

Just what the doctor ordered for me, can't do anything but read, so your "live" report is perfect for me. I broke my shoulder while I was on the Explorer 2 weeks ago, so I can follow you all day and dream away. Subscribed!

Thank you so much for all the time you put into your reports.:)

Just what the doctor ordered for me, can't do anything but read, so your "live" report is perfect for me. I broke my shoulder while I was on the Explorer 2 weeks ago, so I can follow you all day and dream away. Subscribed!

Thanks Shopper77 ! Take it easy and rest.

I will try to post many pics. . .As long as I can access a good connection!

Radio

;);)

We just got off the Grandeur August 23 and will enjoy "cruising" with you and Mrs. Radio. We loved the Grandeur and think the crew is one of the best ever. The ship really looks great now that all the renovations are complete.

Happy Cruising!

Oh my, sorry for your mishap, it sounds pretty painful. Radios live report will be good medicine.

Get well soon!!

Hello everyone. . . The Sea is Calling! It’s boarding day and Grandeur of the Seas is approaching the pier slowly at Cruise Maryland. She is scheduled to dock this morning at 7AM, but it seems she should be tied up very soon.

There are over 2000 passengers this morning that are waking up soon to start their trip on the beautiful Grandeur of the Seas, and today’s weather should provide a wonderful Sailaway. The ship is sailing full this afternoon, and I will with many smiling passengers who are looking forward to sailing to Bermuda over the next several days. . .

This sailing will be one of the few 6 night sailing to Bermuda on Grandeur, as this ship will be going on an 8 night Cruise to Canada/NE next week. Tonight’s journey down the Chesapeake Bay should be smooth, but the passage tomorrow through the Gulf Stream is a coin toss. . .I have been to Bermuda many times, and the transit could be like floating in a pond, or rough seas. . .It just depends on the current.

The Baltimore Grand Prix begins today (that will provide tons of traffic), but I hope I will be able to alter my route to arrive at Cruise Maryland by about 11AM. I am normally about 20 minutes away from the pier, but I may leave a little earlier today so can make a quick stop at Starbucks before I arrive.

Well, I think I should start packing now . . . I have a lot of electronics, batteries, memory cards that I don’t want to forget. Oh yes . . . I will need to bring my laptop as well.

My next post should be after boarding before the muster drill.

Thanks for all of the nice comments . . . and Thanks for tuning in.

Radio

I will be there soon. . .

F12.jpg

She is tied up at the Pier

MAP1.jpg

The Gulf Stream

GS.jpg

Our Itinerary this week. . .

GRBDA.jpg

Archived