"LIVE" from Grandeur of the Seas - Aug 30, 2013

Radio

Yay! Can't wait, have a great cruise Radio!

I have a question that maybe you can answer during or post cruise: on Enchantment the 2nd floor of the dining room was reserved for my time dining. I assume it is the same on Grandeur but wonder if you can confirm if you think of it.

Starbucks look out!!!!:p

Ha ha, Thanks. . .I have My Time Dining for this sailing so I will be sure to give you the details !

Radio

;);)

Glad i stocked up on K Cups....I will need a lot of coffee..and I do not like to run out.

Have wonderful and relaxing cruise.....and I hope the weather is cooperative....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

I would love it if Royal Caribbean ships had K-Cup machines. . .

I would be in Heaven. . .

Radio

;);)

Radio...this report could not be more timely. Made final payment a few days ago and did my online check-in and printed out my SetSail Pass, for 11-16-13, last night. Cruising with you will help tide me over till it is my time to cast off and set sail for the high seas.

While you are aboard, would appreciate knowing who is at the helm, who is CD and of tables 305 and 342, which is port and which starboard.:confused: Want to make sure that I request the one on the correct side.;)

Best to you and the MRS for calm seas and warm breezes!:D

Wow this is has proved to be my lucky day! I have not been on the broads for little while and just happen upon our pre live cruise announcement. Can't wait for tomorrow. Hope you and Mrs. Radio have a fantastic cruise and thanks for taking us along! I love your live cruise report!!!

:):) RADIO and Mrs. Radio: Have a great trip!

We are looking forward to your live reports ... first time was when you did the one day and could not get up from the computer. You are great!!! Many, many thanks for all your effort.;);) We'll be in GOTS on Nov. 16

Rebeca and Herb

Archived