PICTURES of Vision in Drydock.. Sept. 2013

Loyal2RCCL

Thank you. We are really looking forward to it and being on one of our favorite ships again. :D We usually cruise Europe so we have been to none of these ports (short of Ft. Lauderdale, once). Anything we really have to see, do or taste? ;) Of course you could book it on Vision for this upcoming April. :)

Doors! Enjoy the extra space! :)

Sorry hit the wrong tab. Small screen.

Edited by petel

Can anyone here tell me if Vision showers have a curtain or door? (Maybe curtains are being replaced with doors during this refit?)

Just wondering if I need to pack huge binder clips to weigh down a clingy curtain. Every inch of suitcase space counts!

They did not replace curtains with doors on any of the other Vision class ships.

Edited by clarea

Anyone have the latest scoop on this? Would love to see more pictures. I think these processes are great.

I seem to remember a documentary from about 10 years ago of a Sovereign of the Seas Drydock, but I can't find information anywhere. Does anyone know the show?

Anyone have the latest scoop on this? Would love to see more pictures. I think these processes are great.

I seem to remember a documentary from about 10 years ago of a Sovereign of the Seas Drydock, but I can't find information anywhere. Does anyone know the show?

I've seen that Sovereign show playing on the stateroom TV on almost every cruise we've been on, but have never seen it outside of the cruise.

More pics from drydock:

Re-Upolstering the furniture:

VI84.jpg

I can not believe they do the reupholstering onboard the ship. I always that they had all of that ready and just brought it onboard. It is hard to believe they ca do this taht fast.

Thanks for the pictures. They are great. Do you have any more? :p

Beautiful , , and right on time . . . we will be on her Monday!

I'm trying to get more pics of the interior. Hopefully I'll have them before you sail. My friends said the ship came out beautiful and so far there aren't any ill effects of the construction work that was done.

Enjoy your cruise!

I'm trying to get more pics of the interior. Hopefully I'll have them before you sail. My friends said the ship came out beautiful and so far there aren't any ill effects of the construction work that was done.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for the time you've invested in this thread. Many of us appreciate seeing this sort of work and have enjoyed going for the ride.

All these updates and pictures were awesome... thank you thank you very much!! I'm get on in Miami after the TA. I was on the reno'd Rhapsody this past September so those of you who haven't been on the Vision Class upgrade should really enjoy this ship :D

WOW:p! We thought we were excited before the pictures - NOW we're beyond ready to step foot on the new & improved Vision OTS on Monday! Woohoo! We truly appreciate the pics!

Hugo and Elayne