The "new" Vision of the Seas - pics

melbur

Here are some more photos I uploaded to photobucket of the Vision of the Seas from November 10 - 13, 2013. I don't have time to link to them individually right now. But the photos are all labeled.

Notice how the family suite sign states it was the Royal Family Suite - that was wrong. There was no balcony in that stateroom 8000.

The ship was beautiful. We were on her for 24 days prior to drydock so it was especially interesting for me to see the changes - so drastic in such a short time.

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/mommabeany/library/Vision%20of%20the%20Seas

Gina

Great pictures Gina! Thanks for sharing.

Gina, thanks for sharing your thoughts. How was the entertainment?

I didn't go to the headliners shows. I'm not crazy about comedians.

The cast is mostly the same that was on prior to dry dock. I like them.

I really really like the City Lights Trio - 2 men and a woman from the Philippines. The man can change his voice depending on the song. It's especially fun to hear them sing "I got you babe."

James Barr has been one of my favorites since I first enjoyed him on Enchantment of the Seas on Fort Lauderdale. I've seen him on Radiance and he just began his contract in Vision.

As little as I saw of Rico - it was just 2 days - I enjoyed him.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a photo of the group who went to Chops on the first night. Every time I try to upload it here on Crusecritic I get an error message. If anyone who attended would like a copy please message me and I will sent it to you via email.

I have a photo of the group who went to Chops on the first night. Every time I try to upload it here on Crusecritic I get an error message. If anyone who attended would like a copy please message me and I will sent it to you via email.

It might be too large to attach directly to a post. You may have to upload it to a photo sharing site and then insert it's link into your post. You can use the Cruise Critic Photo Gallery.

• 1 month later...

Gina- just asked this question on another thread but since you have pictures of it-did you notice an addition of a TV in the second bedroom of the family suite??

Great pictures. I enjoyed them!! Thanks for posting them.

What a treat. A post about the revitalized Vision with pictures. They are few and far between.

We will have our first cruise on the Vision class in May. Looks like a toy ship compared to the one's we usually sail. Loved the pictures, as we are in 8504. Happy to see the shower next to the bathtub

We have had 2 price drops since booking--the latest about a week ago

Thank you, thank you !

Gina- just asked this question on another thread but since you have pictures of it-did you notice an addition of a TV in the second bedroom of the family suite??

Great pictures. I enjoyed them!! Thanks for posting them.

Hi. I don't remember seeing a TV in the second bedroom. Usually there is only one in the living room and the master bedroom. The room was pretty small so it's unlikely the put a TV in it.

Thanks Gina.

I was hoping they did as someone posted a video of Enchantments upgraded family suite and to my surprise they added one to the room!! Oh well, kids will have to lug the computer to watch movies again!! :(

Thanks Gina.

I was hoping they did as someone posted a video of Enchantments upgraded family suite and to my surprise they added one to the room!! Oh well, kids will have to lug the computer to watch movies again!! :(

The way they can attach a flat screen directly to the wall, it's possible I just didn't notice.

When are you going? I'll be on board next month and can try to remember to find out for sure. My stateroom attendant will have that room, too, so it will be crash to find out for sure. The one I saw is all the way forward, port side. Is that the one you have?

When are you going? I'll be on board next month and can try to remember to find out for sure. My stateroom attendant will have that room, too, so it will be crash to find out for sure. The one I saw is all the way forward, port side. Is that the one you have?

Oh please do-that would be great. No exact set date yet but I know not before your trip!!

Although it would of been nice to have the same cruise and get to meet you!!!:)

thanks again Gina!!

Edited by Debde

• 2 months later...