1-2-3 Press release for Black Friday

dkjretired

Here's the press release for the 1-2-3 promotion starting Friday.

Interesting is that you get extra Club Points for booking during the time period above and beyond your cruise. Might solve some minor problems for those already booked and close to a status change.

http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1880530&highlight=

Hopefully this thread won't be pulled as it was over a week ago.

I notice those of us in UK won't be able to book the Caribbean sailings on Cyber Monday.

Yes, I also noted that :mad:. It appears they are for Caribbean sailings up to the end of January only, and for US & Canadian residents.

I've noticed that the Europe cruises are included in the promotion. Would anyone know if this deal is available to Australians as well? (Celebrity currently has another promotion on with the Solstice on Au website.) Will the details only appear on the Celebrity US website after midnight on Friday? Thanks :)

Interesting is that you get extra Club Points for booking during the time period above and beyond your cruise. Might solve some minor problems for those already booked and close to a status change.

http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1880530&highlight=

Unless they "change the rules" again and move from "club points" to "wampum" before you sail... :)

(sorry... just couldn't resist...)

I just booked a 7 night cruise with oceanview (deposit, not final payment) last Saturday, and the price has now jumped by $186 for the 2 of us. (They give, and then they take away!!) I'm assuming I would have to rebook as they're requiring a "new" booking. For me, rebooking something that is going to cost $186 doesn't make much sense, as the onboard credit would be $200, the gratuities $168, and the drink package would be lightly used in our case. For an extra $14, I don't think I'll even bother re-booking, but for those in a different situation, I'm happy for you!

Edited by roothy123

This is what a UK Travel Agent has sent me:

Christmas has come early with Celebrity Cruises.

Starting today, book an oceanview or above on selected sailings and choose from FOUR great benefits.

FREE Drinks, FREE Spending Money and FREE Gratuities. PLUS, kids receive a FREE soda package & FREE Internet (30 mins)

Starting today, book an oceanview or above on selected sailings and choose from FOUR great benefits.

FREE Drinks, FREE Spending Money and FREE Gratuities. PLUS, kids receive a FREE soda package & FREE Internet (30 mins)

And not even an email from Celebrity themselves this morning about it either! It's a good job there are other Agents out there on the ball! I couldn't even find anything about it on the UK X website!

Wonder if the staff in the UK will have a clue about it if you call to book!!!

I too have had the email from a TA.

I am comparing prices. All that has happened so far is the cruises I am watching have risen in price. Firstly the 10% or 15% went back on. Then yesterday all 3 cruises went up by almost £150. This morning no offers on either, could be that it's still night at head office but nothing on the website here in the UK.

I too have had the email from a TA.

I am comparing prices. All that has happened so far is the cruises I am watching have risen in price. Firstly the 10% or 15% went back on. Then yesterday all 3 cruises went up by almost £150. This morning no offers on either, could be that it's still night at head office but nothing on the website here in the UK.

There doesn't seem to any change in the 2015 prices I have been watching. Hopefully my TA has booked them this morning.

Just wondering, if I cancel and rebook (assuming the price was favourable) would I get the one level upgrade that now includes AQ for my Captains Club level (so book an A2 and get the A1 I had still)

(Technically the pricing is favourable if I do this so just wondering)

Here's the press release for the 1-2-3 promotion starting Friday.

25 CC bonus points, but, only for aqua class and above. We will certainly hear more complaints about that. :D

Beth - There is no other post from you beside the one that says duplicate. ;)

Sorry! What I really should have said was that I duplicated a post that was already made. :) Unfortunately, once you hit the "submit" button, there is no way to delete it.

Uktog,

I would be interested to know if you do get the free upgrade.

Has anyone else received it yet.

The quotes I received yesterday were on the basis of an A2 for an A1 with the drinks package. I am still waiting to hear from TA that they have booked the cruises.

What I was getting an issue with was for them to treat the 2 cruises I want to book (which have 1 day between them) as a B2b and pay for the hotel and transfers. They are doing this for me in Feb/Mar 2014. I'll get the cruises booked and then fight with someone for that.

I'll post if I hear from TA

Gordon

Just curious - does the UK offer go on to say that you get all four of those, or just choose one or more? Just wondering how different (if at all) this offer was from the one that someone else was posting about, and if so, if it's for all residents or just certain continents/countries!

Edited by roothy123

Just curious - does the UK offer go on to say that you get all four of those, or just choose one or more? Just wondering how different (if at all) this offer was from the one that someone else was posting about, and if so, if it's for all residents or just certain continents/countries!

You get 2 of the 3 main offers for a European Cruise and one out of 3 for the rest of the world. If you have 3rd or 4th guests you also get :-

Guests 3 and 4 per stateroom will receive both of the below benefits when booking an

Ocean View stateroom or above on applicable sailings:

· Free Classic non-alcoholic beverage package

· 38 minutes free internet

Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package Includes:

· Coca Cola branded cans, including Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta Orange

and Sprite.

· Fountain soda selections

· Fresh squeezed and bottled juices

· Premium teas & coffees

· Non-premium bottled water

So, this means your guests could receive some amazing benefits for a family of 3 and 4

travelling together in the same stateroom. See examples below:

Example 1: European cruise

Family of 3 or 4 sailing in an Ocean View or above stateroom together on any applicable

European sailings would receive the following offers below;

Guests 1 & 2 get a choice of 2 offers as part of 123 Go! (Choose promo code to pick offers)

1) Classic Beverage Package

2) Up to $300 Onboard Spend

3) Free Gratuities

Guests 3 & 4 would receive the following 2 offers (applied automatically within 3 days)

1) Free Classic Non-Alcoholic Package

2) 38 Minutes Free Internet

Gordon