Making Diamond

PCWalton1

I logged into my account on Royal Caribbean today and saw this at the top. I am not doing a Doc Dance but something similar. Now we need to get out on another cruise and take advantage of the move up. :D

Don't forget to ask for your higher balcony discount on any cruises you already have booked.

Maybe you should try mixing in a different cruise line instead of doing basically the same cruise over & over..

We found some of the others are just as good or better...

Did you mean same cruise line over and over? Our recent stop in Puerto Vallarta and Cabo was the first time we repeated a port in 3 1/2 years of travel. :confused:

Bill

Did you mean same cruise line over and over? Our recent stop in Puerto Vallarta and Cabo was the first time we repeated a port in 3 1/2 years of travel. :confused:

Bill

It is different voyages but pretty much all the RC ships are very identical.

All for the most part have the same décor, same names for venues, same menus, same drinks, same activities, ect.

I like a lot of variety but I guess everyone doesn't. I know a guy whose family has done the same trip to Michigan every year for over 50 years.....

Edited by matj2000

Congratulations! As was noted, now you can switch between Celebrity and RCI and be both Diamond and Elite. The perks are not enough to make me stay with the cruise line, but they are nice and I love both RCI and Celebrity so it's great to have them as a bonus.

Plus... it just feels good to be recognized!

Tom

I logged into my account on Royal Caribbean today and saw this at the top. I am not doing a Doc Dance but something similar. Now we need to get out on another cruise and take advantage of the move up. :D

11207696485_f9f57dbcb0_z.jpg

Don't forget that as Diamond from 1st January you may get three drink vouchers per day [5 to 7 pm only] but not the DL, if the rumors are correct. ;)

My name is also William and after my next cruise I will be one point shy of Diamond, I logged in hoping to see the same thing by mistake. No such luck. :)

Cruise with Celebrity instead because the same level (Elite) perks are better. We just found that out the hard way.

I've heard that several times, I've been specifically waiting to get to diamond to give Celeb a try.

Congratuations! Hope you enjoy all of the discounts and perks. No need to change lines if you are happy.

Edited by alfaeric

It is different voyages but pretty much all the RC ships are very identical.

All for the most part have the same décor, same names for venues, same menus, same drinks, same activities, ect.

I like a lot of variety but I guess everyone doesn't. I know a guy whose family has done the same trip to Michigan every year for over 50 years.....

You're awfully presumptuous. Maybe he likes Royal's ships, with the same menus, drinks etc. I know I do. What works for you may not work for others.

Congrats William! You'll love the Diamond lounge. :D

Congratulations William! We just made Diamond this year as well. We're booked on Jewel for next year, which I understand DOESN'T have a Diamond lounge, so we'll miss out on that perk. But the best perk I've enjoyed so far is that nice balcony discount!

Get something booked - quick!

Ann

Congratulations Bill just like yourself I will reach diamond after my Panama Canal cruise in March.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk