MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

OK, I know I'm a day early but tomorrow will be frantic I'm thinking! I'm away house-sitting for friends in the 'backwoods' west of Coffs Harbour where there's no mobile phone service but great internet connection - better than we have in the middle of town - go figure Telstra!

So, here's a MERRY CHRISTMAS wish to you all! May it be filled with lots of love & happiness!:D

Gae

Merry Christmas to you Gae. I have enjoyed reading your helpful posts. xx

Thank you for your kind words though I consider myself a relative "newbie" on CC and receive far more advice via these threads than I give - still I believe it helps many if we all contribute.

Gae

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

No cruise ships in Port Vila tomorrow but still expecting it to be a big day, the local fishermen have been out gathering lobster and catching lots of poulet so plenty of fresh seafood for everyone.

See you in a couple of months Gae!

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

No cruise ships in Port Vila tomorrow but still expecting it to be a big day, the local fishermen have been out gathering lobster and catching lots of poulet so plenty of fresh seafood for everyone.

See you in a couple of months Gae!

Well, the original cruise that I was taking my Mum (on her bucket list) had to be cancelled as she is now too frail to go but...... who knows what might happen between now and then with my new cruise buddy so I'm sure I'll be dropping by your restaurant in the near future to say "hello"! :)

Merry Christmas!

Gae

Merry Christmas to all, but most importantly, we hope that 2014 brings us all good health. Without it, we have nothing, and there are so many people out there doing it tough.

Cheers also, to "missing friends". We miss you dearly at this time of year.

Nicki and Nigel