Help!!!! Need a crash course in aqua class!!!!

bjarrett7

Hello... I could really use any info about aqua class rooms. My hubby surprised me with an upgrade for my birthday and we leave in 3 weeks!!! I have spent the last 4 months preparing for a regular cabin and don't really know much about aqua class, blu, or my room! Our cabin on the reflection is 1618. Has anyone stayed in this cabin?

Here is the AQ data:

In addition, AquaClass staterooms include:

Services

A Personal Spa Concierge to arrange AquaSpa® treatments

Daily delivery of bottled water and tea

Priority check-in

Express luggage delivery

Priority disembarkation based on travel needs

Complimentary shoeshine service

Dining

Exclusive access to Blu, a specialty restaurant featuring "clean cuisine" that also serves complimentary breakfast every day

Upgraded room service menu

Amenities

Complimentary access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room (Relaxation Room on Solstice Class only)

Aromatherapy diffuser

Pillow menu

Additional bathroom amenities, including shower gel, facial spray and lip balm

Plush Frette® bathrobes

Slippers

Oversized 100% cotton bath towels

On-demand wellness programming including meditation and yoga

Stateroom Features

Hansgrohe® shower panel

Fog-free mirror

Den

Hello... I could really use any info about aqua class rooms. My hubby surprised me with an upgrade for my birthday and we leave in 3 weeks!!! I have spent the last 4 months preparing for a regular cabin and don't really know much about aqua class, blu, or my room! Our cabin on the reflection is 1618. Has anyone stayed in this cabin?

1618 is in a great location, with one of the angled balconies, so it's balcony is larger than the normal rooms. It's also very close to the Royal Suites so chances are you will have one of the better stateroom attendant teams too.

We try to sail in AQ class whenever possible and mostly because of Blu, the dining room assigned to AQ guests. It is a wonderful venue, much quieter than the MDR and great service. Breakfast in Blu is the best on the ship, but is only open about 90 minutes most days.

You will receive all the free bottled water you want in AQ too, and the shower has multiple jets on it.

There will be afternoon canapés served, if you want, and fruit in the cabin each day too.

AQ is just a step above the normal rooms and makes for an even nicer vacation. Enjoy!!!:D

All the balcony cabins on S class ships are the same size

Some due to location have bigger balconies

Aqua Class have better shower heads and access to Blu.

Eating in Blu is the jewel, you can go anytime and the

Waiters and Somieliers are the best.

If you enjoy the Spa so much the better as you have

access to the Persian Gardens.

Have a wonderful cruise

Love the food and atmosphere in BLu, and if you are on a S-class ship, you have unlimited access to those heated tile loungers near a wall of windows often featured in Celebrity ads plus the relaxation room. Reflection has an even bigger Persian Garden than the other S-classes so usually a longer available, and a cold room too. AQ is a wonderful upgrade. Hubby did good :)

Are you on the 11th sailing?

Edited by Janet987

Love the food and atmosphere in BLu, and if you are on a S-class ship, you have unlimited access to those heated tile loungers near a wall of windows often featured in Celebrity ads plus the relaxation room. Reflection has an even bigger Persian Garden than the other S-classes so usually a longer available, and a cold room too. AQ is a wonderful upgrade. Hubby did good :)

Thanks everyone! I think he did great! I was worried about losing my hump cabin 7215 but he was able to book 1618... Looks like that will be good too :-)

Whoops! I am on the 25th sailing... I got a little excited when I was counting Saturdays :-)

Curious, on M Class are the new A Class cabins the same as balcony cabins or are they a little bigger like the Concierge class cabins? Do the deck eleven cabins have larger balconies? :confused:

EDIT: Just saw a thread that answers some of my questions.... interested in the Summit AQ balconies....

Edited by A Sixth?

Friends were on the Connie AQ 11 deck and didn't mention the balcony size as notably bigger, but did mention that the Persian Garden had only a heated bench to sit upon, and interior without the wall of windows overlooking sea. As a big fan of the loungers on S-class that alone gave me pause about trying AQ on the Ms.

1618 is in a great location, with one of the angled balconies, so it's balcony is larger than the normal rooms. It's also very close to the Royal Suites so chances are you will have one of the better stateroom attendant teams too.

We try to sail in AQ class whenever possible and mostly because of Blu, the dining room assigned to AQ guests. It is a wonderful venue, much quieter than the MDR and great service. Breakfast in Blu is the best on the ship, but is only open about 90 minutes most days.

You will receive all the free bottled water you want in AQ too, and the shower has multiple jets on it.

There will be afternoon canapés served, if you want, and fruit in the cabin each day too.

AQ is just a step above the normal rooms and makes for an even nicer vacation. Enjoy!!!:D

When you get there there will be two types of water, the smaller more generic bottles are the free ones, the others you will have to pay for.

Also, you will have a separate line for boarding...

Curious, on M Class are the new A Class cabins the same as balcony cabins or are they a little bigger like the Concierge class cabins? Do the deck eleven cabins have larger balconies? :confused:

EDIT: Just saw a thread that answers some of my questions.... interested in the Summit AQ balconies....

The cabins are exactly the same as those on deck 9 except for the very small overhang and better sliding doors for the balcony. The 5 aft cabins do have larger balconies with the middle one being the largest. Getting those balconies are like getting hens teeth. Grab one if you have the chance.

🎉🍸🎩

When you get there there will be two types of water, the smaller more generic bottles are the free ones, the others you will have to pay for.

Also, you will have a separate line for boarding...

We had different kinds of water given to us nearly every day on previous AQ sailings but on Connie two weeks ago we were given each day what the staff referred to as "Blue" water.....and indeed the bottles were a deep blue tint, from a foreign bottler and it was the same every day...wonder if they've made a deal with a supplier for the AQ rooms.....thought it was cool and VERY distinguishable from the other bottles which, you are correct, you must pay for!

Friends were on the Connie AQ 11 deck and didn't mention the balcony size as notably bigger, but did mention that the Persian Garden had only a heated bench to sit upon, and interior without the wall of windows overlooking sea. As a big fan of the loungers on S-class that alone gave me pause about trying AQ on the Ms.

Yes, Persian Garden on "M" class is quite different than on the "S" class. I do like the loungers you mention but other than that prefer the PG on "M" class.

We were on Deck 9 in April on Connie and the side of 11 two weeks ago. I guess the best way to describe the difference is in April the chair on the balcony was right up against the sliding door and when I sat in it I could prop my feet against the glass barrier at the front of the balcony. On 11 if I put the chair in same spot my feet wouldn't even reach that glass, let alone be able to prop them up against...at least 2 feet deeper, if not more.

The cabins are exactly the same as those on deck 9 except for the very small overhang and better sliding doors for the balcony. The 5 aft cabins do have larger balconies with the middle one being the largest. Getting those balconies are like getting hens teeth. Grab one if you have the chance.

The balconies on deck 11 on the side are the same width as all others but they are deeper. This was the case for Connie, can't speak to the other "M" class.

Edited by Gracie115

We had different kinds of water given to us nearly every day on previous AQ sailings but on Connie two weeks ago we were given each day what the staff referred to as "Blue" water.....and indeed the bottles were a deep blue tint, from a foreign bottler and it was the same every day...wonder if they've made a deal with a supplier for the AQ rooms.....thought it was cool and VERY distinguishable from the other bottles which, you are correct, you must pay for!

The water they supply now is San Benedetto an imported water from Italy and I guess the blue bottle is appropriate for Aqua Class.

We were on a snorkel tour in New Caledonia and the boat operator was Italian we started up a conversation when he noticed our bottled water. I gave him a bottle as it reminded him of home.

On the Silhouette the hair dryer was in the drawer of the desk and there are outlets (and a mirror) right there. I don't think there was an outlet in the bathroom other than for razors.

There was also a magnifying mirror in the drawer.

We were on deck 11 and didn't feel much movement altho' we had pretty smooth sailing so I don't know how it would be if things were rough.