Really Celebrity???

ExRockyMountainGal

Do you think people from Colorado don't cruise?

Celebrity Cruises Joins The Team As Proud Partner of the New England Patriots: http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1891761&highlight=

As a New Yorker I almost bit my tongue off when they announced the Bo Sox partnership....... I guess they think NY'ers don cruise either:)

As a New Yorker I almost bit my tongue off when they announced the Bo Sox partnership....... I guess they think NY'ers don cruise either:)

We were watching the hockey game last night between the Rangers and Wings and seen Celebrity had a advertisement on the boards.

.🌴🍸🍻

When are Celebrity going to sponsor Raith Rovers Nil?

Oops the curse of the double post when editing sorry! I blame this Chinese network

Edited by uktog

Do you think people from Colorado don't cruise?

Celebrity Cruises Joins The Team As Proud Partner of the New England Patriots: http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1891761&highlight=

I think Celebrity figures all those Coloradans don't spend much money at the bars because they get tipsy just on all that oxygen they breathe coming down from 5000ft to sea level!

Den

When are Celebrity going to sponsor Raith Rovers Nil?

Oops the curse of the double post when editing sorry! I blame this Chinese network

Hahaha. Fantastic. Not until the twelfth if never I imagine ;)

Their marketing people just don't have a grasp on sports loyalties. I have been on 20+ Celebrity cruises, but this loyal Jets fan won't step foot on another Celebrity cruise after signing on with this new partner.

celebrity/rccl have always had more sailing presence out of the ny/nj market so you think sponsoring with the other ny teams besides the Rangers might earn them more ny business rather than linking to a Boston market they rarely sail from.

Pats fans have less time/money to cruise anyway since Jets fans have less playoff games to pay for and attend so their cruise calendars have more available dates!

I think Celebrity figures all those Coloradans don't spend much money at the bars because they get tipsy just on all that oxygen they breathe coming down from 5000ft to sea level!

Den

Just the opposite...When we go to sea level it takes much more to feel the alcohol. Which drives up the bar bill. Seriously, we can drink much more at sea level and not feel it. LETS GO PATS!!! Please take out those donkeys.

Just the opposite...When we go to sea level it takes much more to feel the alcohol. Which drives up the bar bill. Seriously, we can drink much more at sea level and not feel it. LETS GO PATS!!! Please take out those donkeys.

No the Donkeys need to advance so that Seattle spanks Peyton hard. I think mother karma has a bad reality check in store for John Elway and Peyton Manning for what happened to Tim Tebow. I am pretty sure that she would get great joy at pulling the rug out from under both of them in the Superbowl if given the opportunity.

Of course I am no fan of either team but suffer just as much since I follow Dallas. 20 years and counting with NO glory. SIGH. :eek:

So far it looks like they backed the wrong horse…. ;)

Perhaps they should've waited until the post season ends to make this announcement! Although New Yorkers couldn't stomach the announcement any time, any how, any way.

Wish I could enjoy the British Isles references. Only one I know is ManU. Owned by same family as own the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who have long ago seen their season end this year.