Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Tickets are now on sale for a Country Music Charter 13 - 21 November 2016 Legend of the Seas South Pacific from here in Brisbane. Australia.

So Legend in Brisbane must be the first confirmed deployment for the 16/17 season.

Rhapsody has done these charters last few year.

2015 Radiance of the Seas.

So it appears Radiance leaving Oz in 2016 must be true.

Spring Aussie: You must be a country music fan OR you sleep with your laptop under your pillow.

But Legend is already headinf to Down Under in late 2016...

You mentioned some time ago, that Vision is due to replace Radiance on the Australia/NZ itineraries... that would make sense.

Than, if that's going to happen, those following ships might sail Australia/NZ:

Max I was surprised to see Legend of the Seas from Brisbane got the music charter over a ship from Sydney. With Vision coming to Oz I was passing on info from others had heard on Radiance last month.

If Vision was coming to Australia my guess is she will leave the USA on a similar timeframe to Legend late April and be based in Sydney year round. But I cannot find any port timetable to support this movement.

Geoff and Springaussie,

It will be interesting at the end of February when Adam Goldstein are here in Australia for the cruise3sixty if he makes any announcements for future ship placements in Australia.

I am sure he will make some kind of a statement but I have no idea if it will contain new info,.

Geoff and Springaussie,

It will be interesting at the end of February when Adam Goldstein are here in Australia for the cruise3sixty if he makes any announcements for future ship placements in Australia.

I will be surprised if he doesn't talk about further commitment to the region and also make a deployment announcement to Wow the travel agents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be surprised if he doesn't talk about further commitment to the region and also make a deployment announcement to Wow the travel agents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could be a confirmation of springaussie's theory that Quantum will make a visit to Oz. That would certainly Wow everyone.

Max I was surprised to see Legend of the Seas from Brisbane got the music charter over a ship from Sydney. With Vision coming to Oz I was passing on info from others had heard on Radiance last month.

If Vision was coming to Australia my guess is she will leave the USA on a similar timeframe to Legend late April and be based in Sydney year round. But I cannot find any port timetable to support this movement.

If Vision moves to Australia, I doubt that she will do the same pattern as Legend in 2015. And I do not think she will do Asia in summer/fall 2016, prior to Australia.

My guess would be: Alaska from Seattle between May and Sep 2016, than Hawaii and Pacific and than Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If Vision moves to Australia, I doubt that she will do the same pattern as Legend in 2015. And I do not think she will do Asia in summer/fall 2016, prior to Australia.

My guess would be: Alaska from Seattle between May and Sep 2016, than Hawaii and Pacific and than Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

But I do not think Vision of the Seas meets the pollution regulations in Alaska.

Any chance Explorer will be back to this itinerary;

Port Canaveral, Florida; Willemstad, Curacao; Kralendijk, Bonaire; Oranjestad, Aruba; Labadee, Haiti; Port Canaveral, Florida

That is the one we want to do in February 2017 for our 25th anniversary

Port Canaveral, Florida; Willemstad, Curacao; Kralendijk, Bonaire; Oranjestad, Aruba; Labadee, Haiti; Port Canaveral, Florida

No, Explorer will be in Australia/Asia. However things can change.

Most likely, Explorer won't be back to those itineraries. However, another ship could take them over. (I hope so, I also think that's an awesome itinerary!)

Most likely, Explorer won't be back to those itineraries. However, another ship could take them over. (I hope so, I also think that's an awesome itinerary!)

I agree, that is one we want to book! I would love to love it to be Voyager or Freedom class, I am wanting those classes of ships.. like it matters what I want ;)

I agree, that is one we want to book! I would love to love it to be Voyager or Freedom class, I am wanting those classes of ships.. like it matters what I want ;)

Count me in as one who would have preferred to do that trip on a Voyager out of PC as opposed to a Vision out of PE. :thumbup:

The Unofficial Royal Caribbean blog just posted on facebook that Vicki Freed said the 2016-2017 deployment will be out in march

I have read it as well...

Could be better, but could be worse as well... :rolleyes:

Let's hope that the deployment schedule will be released soon, so that we get an overview - when do they release which itineraries?

Speculation goes on...

IF Vision otS, however, will not sail Alaska in 2016, and both Jewel and Radiance sail Alaska, which ship sails from Harwich than??

Because Brilliance is most likely due to switch to Meditarrenean...

I have read it as well...

Could be better, but could be worse as well... :rolleyes:

Let's hope that the deployment schedule will be released soon, so that we get an overview - when do they release which itineraries?

Speculation goes on...

IF Vision otS, however, will not sail Alaska in 2016, and both Jewel and Radiance sail Alaska, which ship sails from Harwich than??

Because Brilliance is most likely due to switch to Meditarrenean...

Maybe they'll release everything at the same time???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone know when the fall 2016 Asia schedules will be available?

Seems like the 2015 have been available for a long time.

Royal have been releasing Asia in September to November last couple of years for the following years deployment.

Asia does not require a big booking window.

It's funny that their "sister" company Celebrity has some ultra-exotics (Galapagos) cruises open for booking through to December 2017, even their "ordinary" caribbean routes are open through all of 2016.

Really RCCL, what's the big secret?? Just provide a little information, already!!