Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Will Anthem have Saturday or Sunday departures? It appears she arrives into FLL on Saturday of her TA. But I'm trying to coordinate a sailing on Anthem with one that ends on a Sunday, so hoping for Sunday departure.

If she's following Indy's 6/8 day schedule she will have Saturday departures for the 8 day itineraries and Sunday departures for the 6 day itineraries.

Good Morning I have been reading and following the speculation and the confirmed itineraries being discussed. Interesting thread to follow and have been enjoying it :)

So from what I can see there are two ships not really accounted for the spring sailings April 2015... those being Liberty and Quantum of the Seas...is this so?

Good Morning I have been reading and following the speculation and the confirmed itineraries being discussed. Interesting thread to follow and have been enjoying it :)

So from what I can see there are two ships not really accounted for the spring sailings April 2015... those being Liberty and Quantum of the Seas...is this so?

So far I see 2 sailings for each of these ships in April 2015.

So far I see 2 sailings for each of these ships in April 2015.

Yes I am on one of them April 12 Quantum:):).. one of the sailings for Quantum on April 24 has been showing N/A for some time now. I am speculating that perhaps they are going to be playing with that date so they have put a hold on bookings...just my thoughts. Sorry I meant to say for sailings PAST these two dates from Late April and on ~ for the summer months

That was my question, I was really confused! That makes me feel better, thank you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are welcome.

Enjoy the cruise and have a wonderful celebration!

We live in Galveston.

If you have any questions ?:)

Legend is not accounted for yet from 29 April in Port Everglades, as well.

So if the port schedules are accurate, this is what we know about Legend so far for 2016:

Napier, NZ 01-31-2016

Otago, NZ 02-03-2016

Kai Tak, HK 05-08-2016

Anybody know any more ports where Legend is listed fall of 2015 & spring of 2016?

The LA did mention that Maj will be due for drydock around late 2016/early 2017. Gvien past patterns that's most likely when they'll decided to move Maj over to Pullmantur

Sorry I inquired about Legend but she didn't know anything. Also about NOLA.

She also did point out some last minute changes that occured. Which is why the depolyment releases have been so off.

Anthem should be out later this month. She'll be doing similar to what Indy is doing now 8 and 6 nighters with maybe 1 or 2 port changes.

Thank you for sharing this information.

Any word on Quantum 2015 Summer schedule? Are they going to release Anthem winter 2015 before Quantum summer sailings? Thanks again.

When do you show Navigator moving to Asia?

I show it in Galveston through Nov 2015

Looks like she will go from Galveston to Port Everglades in Nov 2015 and most probably in April or May 2016 she will start repositioning to Asia.

Looks like she will go from Galveston to Port Everglades in Nov 2015 and most probably in April or May 2016 she will start repositioning to Asia.

Great news! Now I can start planning! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If Navigator is off to Hong Kong in the time period April 2016 from Fort Lauderdale why would it be mentioned in the 2015/16 deployment? That would come under 2016/17 deployment.

I'm anticipating a whole lot of nothing, but hoping for Liberty summer 2015!

It is also time to see what Quantum summer 2015 looks like. I wonder if Quantum summer 2015 and Liberty summer 2015 sailings are somehow connected due to the Bermuda issue.

It is also time to see what Quantum summer 2015 looks like. I wonder if Quantum summer 2015 and Liberty summer 2015 sailings are somehow connected due to the Bermuda issue.

I doubt it. I've read a few times that Freedom class ships are too large for Bermuda as it stands right now, which would be the same source as the Quantum issue.

When do you show Navigator moving to Asia?

I show it in Galveston through Nov 2015

That's all you should be seeing right now.

Thank you for sharing this information.

Any word on Quantum 2015 Summer schedule? Are they going to release Anthem winter 2015 before Quantum summer sailings? Thanks again.

Nothing yet.

Hey everyone, just got off the Majesty this morning. Here's some information I gathered on board.

Navigator - The goal is to have Navigator in Asia for the 2016-17 deployment. She's in Gavelston through Nov 2015 then she will be moved to probably FLL to do a series of winter caribbean cruises. Then she'll do a TA and replace whatever Explorer is doing during the 2015 season and then end up in Asia. They didn't elaborate on what kind of cruises she'll be doing since that is yet to be decided.

These cruises will be part of next years deployment

Lengend- I asked, nobody knows.

Quantum and Anthem - should be coming out be the end of this month or early next month

Anthem is doing 8 and 6 nights. same as Independence is doing now. Yes, they will alternate Sat and Sun.

Majesty - right now Pullmantur is having a bit of financial trouble so they're not ready to take on another transfer. Majesty will be sticking around for a little while longer.

Port of NoLA - nobody knows either.

( if I can venture a thought, maybe Legend will cruise out of NoLA?????)

I also asked as to why Allure cruises were out till May 2016 and Oasis only till April 2016. There will most likely be a TA in May 2016 for Oasis for another Europe season.